1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for second_banshee

Dec 8, 2011

1. second_banshee purchased a Volks dress set from me :) She is super nice, kept in contact throughout the shipping process (USPS Priority took much longer than anticipated!), and is a delightful person!! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again :D!

2. I bought a full set pukifee Mio from second_banshee and I couldn't be happier with the transaction :) She posted Mio that very same day which was amazing and meant Mio arrived before Xmas. Everything was wonderfully packed and in perfect condition!

3. Second_banshee did a trade with me, couldnt been smoother ^^
      A++++ for this transaction! Thank you Isabel!

4. Super fabulous transaction with Second_Banshee. I bought a doll from her - it was just as promised, arrived quickly to the US, was well-packaged, and her communication was timely and fun!!! Definitely recommend!!

5. second_banshee is always a pleasure to work with! Been commissioned a few times by her now and it's always a delight. Great communication, super fast shipping and prompt payment. Always look forward to working with her : ) Thanks dear!

6. I had a great transaction with second_banshee!
      She purchased a volks yu morisawa head from me, fast communication, very friendly and easy to chat with, fast payment, couldn't have asked for a better person to deal with! Definitely one of the best transactions I've had! I will highly recommend her!
      Thank you so much!

7. I sold a VOLKS limited outfit to second_banshee and transaction was perfect :D
      Quick payment, friendly communication, and she sent me a message as soon as she received the package.

Would be happy to deal with her again in the future :)

8. second_banshee bought my Fairyland Moe Ante Outfit, communication was great, payment was immediate and she let me know right away when the item arrived. Wonderful buyer! Thanks!

9. I joined that group order that second_banshee hosted and the whole experience was wonderful. She kept me well updated and posted everything super promptly. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with her again :)

10. I was a part of the group order second_banshee hosted. Picked my things up from her the day they came in. She's always fun and easy to deal with.

11. I participated in second_banshee's Leekeworld group order!
      Very well organised from start to finish! She kept the thread well updated throughout the GO, and was prompt & delightful with communication!
      A super awesome person to deal with, I'd totally join another one of her GO's! :):thumbup

12. I joined second_banshee's LEEKEWORLD G.O and the transaction was great with good communication and ran smoothly in a timely manner.

13. I joined a LeekeWorld group order organised by second_banshee and she was great! She kept us updated whenever she had news (and made sure we were all up to date with our payments too). I would definitely join another one run by her any time!

14. Recently, second_banshee hosted a Leekeworld GO of which I was a participant. She was wonderfully friendly and prompt with communication throughout the affair, regularly updating us with information, and my portion was shipped out very quickly once it arrived. I am delighted!

Thank you very much for a stress-free GO experience!

15. :) bought a Volks Luna on a long layaway, went very well. Great transaction overall. Would sell to again.
      thanks!!

16. had a great transaction with second_banshee. I sold Volks Lieselotte for her and she paid in long layaway. she's very kind and friendly person and was quick in replying to all PMs, and letting me know when the doll arrives to her ^__^
      very recommended buyer^^

thanks again dear :D

17. second_banshee bought a Nanuri 2014 head from me and was the best buyer ever!! I shipped the head quickly but it was delayed due to many postal errors. She was patient for almost an entire month while I sorted things out with the US post and even sympathized with me for the hassle. She is extremely friendly and a pleasure to deal with. Thank you again second_banshee.

18. I joined the Mako eyes group order hosted by second_banshee.

Communication is a bit slow sometimes, but nothing extremely bad. Everything turned out well in the end, she brought my eyes to a local meet-up and everything is in good condition :)

Thanks second_banshee?! ^^

19. second_banshee bought my Volks Suiseiseki on a payment plan and everything was perfect. She let me know the moment Sui arrived, as my postal site wasn't updating, and sent a picture of Sui in her new home. Thank you second_banshee for your nice pms and notes, and a great transaction. Highly recommending second_banshee for any doa transaction. - Barb in MA

20. Our previous layaway has been perfect, but unfortunately, it did not work out this time.
      We have agreed on a very long term layaway (bi-weekly payment term), due to heavy price of three Volks dolls.
      second_banshee had slight communication issue before officially starting a layaway, which I did not think of it as a problem.
      But sadly, the communication issue continued even after.
      Since the initial deposit on Nov 17, second_banshee have missed 2 promised payments, and was unreachable for 35 days.
      I have sent 3 emails on Nov 29, Dec 4, and Dec 15, with an option to revise our layaway plan, but I did not receive any replies.
      I had to announce cancelation of layaway on Dec 22.
      I am not really sure what has happened, but I understand that people have their unexpected issues.
      So I only wished for her to keep me updated.
      second_banshee is normally a good buyer, but sadly not this time.