1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Septunie =^.^=

Jul 23, 2008

1. Septunie bought a Rickydoll Helios head from me :) She was friendly, communicative, and sent payment swiftly. Also let me know when the goods arrived :D Thank you for the lovely transaction, it was great working with you.

2. Adopted Allie from Septunie and it was a great experience !
      Wonderful to deal with and very patient with everything ~

Thank you so much ! <3

3. I adopted Felix Brownie Adela from Septunie it was a successful transaction. Septunie was very nice and patient with my questions and answered with details. She mailed the doll the next day after I sent her the money. The doll and accompanied accessories arrived at my house in the same condition as described in the selling thread.
      It was a nice transaction experience. Thanks.

4. Septunie bought a IH Ryan from me, she paid promptly and the communication was great.
      Thanks very much.
      I highly recommend her :)

5. I sold a pair of eyes to Septunie and she was great to deal with. She let me know promptly when the eyes arrived, too!

Thanks so much!

6. Septunie and I traded busts for our Rosette dolls. She was extremely helpful and prompt about communication during the entire process. I received the bust super quickly, and I have nothing but praise for the transaction. Thank you very much. I appreciate everything.

7. Positive!
      I bought a shirt from Septunie. The package was shipped quickly and safely, and communication was very friendly.^^
      I would not hesitate to order from Septunie again!

Thank you!

8. I bought a leeke wig from Septunie. It arrived quickly, and was in excellent condition and packed well. Septunie is quick to reply to pms and very friendly.

Thanks! :)

9. I was one of the members of Septunie's Iple GO, and everything went very well. She kept us informed throughout the transaction, and she shipped very fast. I wouldn't hesitate to join another one of her GO's :)

10. POSITIVE

I participated in Septunie's Iplehouse GO as well, and everything went smoothly and flawlessly! Her communication was amazing - she posted updates almost every day, and she was very polite. I would definitely participate in another GO, if it were run by her. Thanks so much for making my first GO super awesome! <3

11. I was part of Septunie's Iplehouse Group Order - I ordered two wigs! The GO went really fast and smoothly, my items were shipped quickly and Septunie kept us updated quite well! I would definitely work with her again! Thanks so much for making the GO so much fun!

10/10 - Highly Recommended!

12. I joined Septunie's Iplehouse GO. I ordered two wigs, and four items of JID clothing. Spetunie was very very organized (we had over 20 people and well over $1300 worth of items), and she made sure keep everyone updated every step of the way! She's very easy to talk to! I'd love to join another GO if she's organizing it!

PERFECT!!!!!!!!!!!

13. I participated in my very first GO with Septunie as the host. She assisted me in ordering a wig from Iplehouse, and it arrived in beautiful shape. She made everything very easy and let everyone know how things were going every step of the way. I can only hope every GO is as easy to deal with as this one :) Thank you!

14. I participated in Septunie's Iplehouse GO, where I purchased a dollstand and a wig. Great communication and the items arrived quickly.

Thank You

15. I participated in a Iplehouse GO run by Septunie. She's a great at running group orders. And kept us informed! My stuff got here quickly and safely. Thanks so much <3

16. I participated in Septunie's IH group order. She was very helpful and communicative and generally awesome. :whee:

17. I participated in Septunie's Iplehouse group order in which I ordered a pair of shoes and a wig. She kept everyone updated to what was happening with the order and was very helpful. Thank you for making it so trouble-free.

18. I participated in Septunie's Iplehouse group order with a wig and tension string. Great communication, prompt responses, clear explanations on shipping costs, and my package arrived well-packed and in perfect shape Highly recommended seller/GO organizer. And in a great additional gift, Iplehouse included some charms with pictures of their dolls. When Septunie noticed I had a Silvia head among my dolls, she thoughtfully sent me that one. Thank you very much!

19. I joined a Iplehouse GO arranged by Septunie. Everything went fine :)

20. I participated in Septunie's Iple House Group Order, and honestly, I've never seen one so well organized and well done!
      It was fun! Thank you so much!