1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Septunie =^.^=

Jul 23, 2008

1. I bought a pair of ED eyes from Septunie and it was a very smooth, very easy transaction. Communication was great and the eyes arrived safely and in perfect condition. Very happy with the transaction and would definitely recommend her :)

2. I bought some dresses from Septunie. It was a wonderful transaction. She is so sweet and easy to deal with.
      Great communication, fast shipping, well package.... Just one word - Perfect.
      Thank you so much. :)
      Happy to deal with her again. Highly recommand. :D

3. I bought an outfit from Septunie and everything went smoothly! Excellent communication, quick shipping, and a wonderful product; I couldn't be happier! Thank you! :aheartbea

4. sorry for the late feedback

Septunie bought 2 pairs of eyes from me
      she was really patient since I forgot where to put those while moving.

thank you very much :D

5. Way back in November 2010, Septunie had a WTB thread up requesting the headdress from the Minifee Chloe Amethyst fullset, as her's had been unfortunately lost and presumed destroyed.
      I contacted her with the message that I probably would never use the headdress, and though I had not received it yet, as I had ordered my fullset MNF Chloe via DDE layaway. I told her that I would like a chance to play with the item and see if it worked better for me in person, before finalising my decision to sell the item.

Septunie was very enthusiastic and kind during the whole transaction. Since I was still very new to the hobby and had never sold anything before (related to the hobby anyway) we discussed the price together, with Septunie offering to allow me to decide once I'd actually received the item.
      Once I'd received the item it was busy December, and the most chaotic month to post anything safely. I asked Septunie if we could wait out til after Christmas for out peace of mind that the package would arrive safely or even at all. I also decided on the final price after consulting another dolly friend. Septunie agreed to both terms happily and offered to send the payment over as soon as I was ready to ship the item. :)

Overall Septunie was a very gracious, friendly and highly communicative buyer that I would highly recommand dealings with. Due to this, I then recently was more than happy to engage in a second transaction with her. :aheartbea

In August 2011, Septunie had a WTS thread up offering a Withdoll Juwel with fullset included. I'd wanted the wig from the fullset for a planned future doll since the moment I first saw the previews of Juwel so I was very happy to find Septunie was offering splits on the set. I noticed then that the sale was marked as urgent, so after scrolling down I discovered the story about her sick cat and felt I could relate if anything happened to my own cat. In response I added the weapon from the fullset to my list of buys, which was another thing I'd have loved to have but would have usually turned away due to lack of funds. (Thanks to Uni) I also offered her $30 instead of $20 for the wig, which is what I saw to be a more reasonable price.

In response Septunie informed me that unfortunately her cat had passed away, but thanked me for my offerings as there were still vet bill to pay and offered me a generous deal that I was just able to afford without jeopardizing my funds for living and uni. I paid using a echeque on paypal and Septunie posted the items a couple of days later, right on time.

Sometime later my package arrived and was packed very well with plently of bubble wrap and not a hint of damage dispite a couple of bumps to the box caused by the journey. Everything arrived safe and sound and perfect.

Septunie is a lovely person who was a pleasure to deal with again, even under such sad circumstances. I would consider her the perfect buyer and seller, and would encourage anyone considering any transaction with her.

6. i purchased an Aria doll body from Septunie, it was a perfect transaction.... great communication, prompt ship, and the doll arrived safely........ great seller.

7. I bought an outfit from Septunie...it was nicely packaged and sent out really quick! International delivery in a week!

Thanks so much for a great transaction!

Alicex

8. Septunie bought a pair of AISU eyes. Everything went smoothly ^^

I would love to do bussiness with her again ^^

9. I bought a Withdoll Juwel from Septunie. I had to do a layaway and everything went fast, she shipped the doll as soon as I sent the last payment, she was super fast to answer my questions and send me pictures I asked for! She was wonderful to work with! The doll arrived here fast, super clean, very well packed!
      I would definitely recommend her and order from her again!!!! Thanks for the dollie sweety <3

10. I bought a pair of shoes from Septunie and as all the previous posts have eluded to, it was a flawless transaction. She is a first rate member of the DOA community.

11. I bought a wig from Septunie and she was an excellent seller. The wig arrived quickly. It was a wonderful transaction and I will definitely buy from her again.

12. I bought a wig from Septunie, arrived here safe and sound, and very quickly.

Thank you~

13. I bought a white fluffy SD wig from Septunie, and communication and shipping was perfect! Thank you again!! :D

14. I bought a Sword, Sheild and hand from Septunie, and communication and shipping was excellent. I would buy from her again. Thanks so put for the perfect transaction.

15. septunie purchased a bw dollfie dream body with two heads from me and was very pleasant to deal with, even when i discovered some staining i hadn't noticed before - she was very understanding and we were able to quickly come to a solution for us both ^^ a great buyer!

16. I participated in a fairyland GO with Septunie and everything ran smoothly. Great commucation, shipped as soon as she recieved payment and was patient with me when I had to wait a day to pay shipping fees. Couldn't ask more from a group leader. Thank you very much! :)

17. I participated in a Fairyland GO with Septune and everything went great! Everything went without a hitch, and I would definitely participate in another one from her again :)

18. I bought a pair of cute SD sized boots from Septunie and they arrived fast! Transaction was great, and very friendly, thank you! :)

19. I did a part trade with Septunie - her SDC Sora for my SDC Renée and the transaction was brilliant! Her communication is fantastic, she paid the difference immediately and sent the doll out in a timely manner. She was patient with me the whole time and has been a pleasure to trade with. I'd definitely buy from, sell to or trade with her any time in the future. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sending me such an adorable girl :)

20. Swapped a pair of swords for an SD wig, WONDERFUL transaction BEAUTIFUL wig and amazing person to deal with <3 HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!