1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Septunie =^.^=

Jul 23, 2008

1. I bought an outfit from Septunie and everything went very well, good communication and fast shipping! thank you again :)

2. I bought a Minifee head from Septunie and the transaction was perfect, great communication and super fast shipping! I'm very happy :)

3. I bought a Minifee Chloe from Septunie~ she was a great seller, responding quickly and discreetly. Communication was smooth and pleasurable :-)
      The package was neatly wrapped and shipped on time, I'm super happy with my new girl! ♥

Definitely a positive feedback~

4. I bought a MNF Shushu from this user. Shipped quickly and well packaged, thanks.

5. I bought a Dreaming Doll Misora from Septunie, and:

• Communication was friendly, detailed, and prompt
      • She was happy to answer all of my numerous questions
      • Shipping was SUPER fast
      • The doll was packaged perfectly and arrived without a scratch
      • She included several extras with my order for no extra charge! <3

A perfect A++ transaction! Couldn't ask for better. Thank you, Septunie!

6. I bought a Dreaming Doll Hiro from Septunie. She was nice enough to hold onto the doll for a few days until I could pay her what was owed and her communication was overall quick and friendly. She also got him shipped out promptly once I paid for him and he arrived safe and sound. :) Very smooth transaction! Thank you! :aheartbea

7. I bought Feeple60 Celine heads with the old Feeple60 body from Septunie. She shipped when she said she would, and was clear in communications. Many thanks! :D

8. I bought a Feeple60 Rin Fullset outfit from Septunie, it was a marvelous purchasing experience!

Septunie's communication was prompt and friendly, the outfit was packed well and arrived quickly considering it was sent around the holiday rush!

Seriously, thanks so much, Septunie!

9. I bought the steam age Celine weapon and mask from Septunie. She shipped it crazy quick and it arrived safe and sound! Thank you for a great transaction!

10. Septunie contacted me about a WTB thread and sold me a lovely sleeping Chloe head ^_^ she was very friendly, made me a reasonable deal and packed the head really well! Would definitely do business with again :) thanks!

11. I sold Septunie my BW Fairyland Feeple65 Chloe a few months ago. She always replied quickly and was kind and paid quickly. Even when the doll arrived broken from the postal service, she was completely willing to work with me to find a solution that served us both. Would definitely sell to her again! Can't say enough good things. :)

12. I purchased a Volks SDC Renee from Septunie! Great communication, super fast shipping & a really awesome fellow hobbyist. Thanks again! :3

13. Septunie bought shoes from me, and it was so nice transaction, great buyer!

14. I participated in a Sia split with Septunie. She was incredibly friendly and prompt letting me know what was going on, I would definitely buy from her again. Thanks so much!

15. I bought a minifee tan body from Septunie and it was a wonderful transaction! I got the body super fast too! It was a wonderful surprise :D ! Thank you so much!

16. I joined a Fairyland Sia split with Septunie for the jeweled head ornaments. She was a pleasure to work with and let me know when everything arrived and shipped. Thank you! I would definitely love to work with her again.

17. Septunie took part in my Feeple split, and the transaction went smoothly. :D
      Fast payment, excellent communication, very nice and friendly, a real pleasure to deal with! :)
      Thank you so much <3

18. Posted a WTB white skin feet, I replied and asked if she still needed them. Responses were quick as was payment. Awesome buyer!

19. Septunie purchased a Luts Senior Delf Juniper head from me and it was a seamless transaction! Great buyer & would do business with again.