1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ShadowMist

Jul 26, 2008

1. Shadiwmist ourchased a wig from me, and everything went wonderfully, thank you!

2. I sold a 1/4 blouse to ShadowMist. Communication was fast and friendly, plus payment was also prompt (which I really appreciate). Overall we had a wonderful transaction. Thank you!

3. Positive Transaction

I sold a wig and some clothes to ShadowMist is a very easy transaction. Communication was clear and friendly, payment was fast and I was updated when the items arrived. I would happily deal with this buyer again. Thanks!

4. ShadowMist purchased quite a few clothes from me.
      Excellent customer, fantastic communication and prompt payment. She informed me when she received her purchases and left feedback without prompting.
      Happily deal with again

5. Back Again
      With another fabulous customer experience that is ShadowMist
      I wish all customers were more like ShadowMist!

6. I sold some items to @ShadowMist. Communication was clear, payment was prompt, and I got a PM when the items arrived. Many thanks!

7. Had a very pleasant transaction with @ShadowMist. She purchase a few pairs of shorts from me & our conversation exchange was always polite & friendly.

Payment was also quick & prompt. She also informed me of the items arrival & sent a picture of her Dollie wearing what I made! ❤️

Will definitely do business with her again! Thank you so much for a great transaction!

8. Had another great transaction with @ShadowMist. Payment was prompt and she was understanding about the delay in shipping due to a local holiday. I was also informed of the items arrival.

Definitely a great buyer and will not hesitate to deal with her again! Thank you for loving what I made! ❤️

9. Shadowmist bought an YoSD outfit set from me and it was a brilliantly smooth transaction, good communication and prompt payment. I would not hesitate to deal with her again :) Thank you!

10. I did a swap with ShadowMist of rRabit lucky bag clothes. Everything went swimmingly. I'd definitely do business with her again. :)

11. Positive Feedback

ShadowMist bought some YoSD clothing from me in a perfect transaction! Payment was fast, communication was friendly and I was updated when the package arrived safely. Great buyer, highly recommend. Thanks!

12. Positive feedback for ShadowMist as a buyer! Very friendly communication and fast payment, and she kindly let me know when the items arrived. Thank you for your purchase~

13. ShadowMist purchased a doll outfit from me and she was the sweetest person to deal with! Prompt payment, super fast communication and she informed me when the dress set arrived. Highly recommended! Thank you once more : )

14. ShadowMist purchased a LUTS Kid Delf JAMONG Romance head from me. Transaction and communication was super quick and smooth. She is a very sweet and lovely person—just a pleasure to work with. Definitely recommend her! :whee:

15. I have bought a DZ Daomiao from ShadowMist, the transaction was perfect. Thank you.

16. I sold a pair of coats and a pair of cardigans to Shadowmist. They were easy to communicate with, paid promptly, and was friendly throughout. Thank you for a pleasant transaction!

17. Bought a Volks MSD/MDD outfit from. Paid right away and informed me when the outfit arrived. :)

18. I sold a ws Dollshe OE Hound (painted by SDink) to ShadowMist and couldn't ask for a better transaction! All communication was fast and friendly, payment was sent immediately and I was notified as soon as he arrived. I would very much welcome future transactions and would definitely recommend to others as a buyer. Thank you so much for a flawless transaction. Enjoy your new guy! :thumbup

19. Sold a a 68cm boy Loongsoul outfit. Communication was fast, friendly, and they paid promptly. It was a great first transaction experience for me through this site. Would gladly do business with again.

20. Sold 2 outfits and resin eyes to ShadowMist, great communication and smooth transaction. Thank you very much!