1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for ShadowMist

Jul 26, 2008

1. ShadowMist bought a Ricky body from me.
      Her payment is fast and communication is smooth.
      Thank you very much :D

2. I sold some Eyeco eyes to ShadowMist - the transaction was totally perfect! Fast payment, good communication. Thanks! :)

3. Sold a clothing set to ShadowMist. She was very polite throughout the transaction, and prompt with payment and easy to communicate with. She informed me when the package had arrived. I'd definitely sell to her again! ^^ Thanks for a wonderful transaction!

4. I sold a violin to ShadowMist and it was a great transaction! Good communication, paid quickly. Thanks!

5. ShadowMist purchased Glati's extra parts, hooves, horns, and resin wigs. Prompt payment and just wonderful to work with ^^ Thank you!

6. I sold some cloths to shadowmist...super fast payment and really sweet!

7. ShadowMist bought a mini-sized parka from me and was great to deal with--prompt payment and communication, let me know when it arrived. Thanks much!

8. thank u for the head... my son loves him as much as i do. Fast shipping, exlnt seller skills.

9. I sold some MSD and SD clothes to her. Perfect transaction, fast payment and nice communication. Recommended buyer ^-----^

10. I sold 4 pair of pants to ShadowMist.She is very friendly. Paid promptly and was a pleasure to do business with. Highly recommended! Thank you very much.^_^

11. I bought a Ricky17 body from ShadowMist on a layaway. Words cannot describe how wonderful this transaction was. She is so friendly and always prompt with replies. When I had some credit card complications, she was incredibly understanding and patient and pushed the layaway payment back a week for me. She shipped immediately after I finished paying and packaged everything very well.

I highly recommend ShadowMist and would not hesitate in the slightest to do business with her again! Thank you so much for an amazing transaction! :aheartbea

12. i purchased a male Domuya body and i love it. It was packaged well and mailed promptly. Thank you again, De

13. i sold necklace to ShadowMist. She paid promptly and let me know when it arrived.
      Thank you for a grate transaction! :)

14. Shadowmist bought a lot of white Dollheart SD13 boys clothes from me, and the transaction was awesome! She paid quickly, communication was great, and she let me know when the items arrived. An absolute pleasure! :)

15. Shadow Mist purchased my Tender Elf Sha and she was great to work with. Very communicative and prompt with payment. She let me know when he arrived and whether or not there were any issues for me to address. Great experience! Thank you!

16. Bought a Souldoll Killian head from Shadowmist and they were very friendly and great to deal with!! Very fast shipping and the head arrived very well packaged! :D Great seller!

17. did a dolly trade with her...transaction went super smoothly, she is super friendly too. sent her half super fast even though i had a hang up to ship my half due to work! would totally trade or buy from her again!

18. I just bought a head from ShadowMist and she was very fast with the delivery, and overall a good seller.
      She also packaged it very nicely. :'D
      Very much amazing she was.

19. Sold me a Tender Elf Sha head! Everything went smoothly! Thanks again!

20. ShadowMist participated in my Dollmore GO. She was fantastic to work with and a wonderful transaction partner. She answers her PMs/e-mails quickly and pays promptly. I highly recommend her to other sellers/GO runners.

Thank you, ~Shannon