1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shai

Apr 16, 2010

1. Leaving positive feedback for Shai. They purchased Soom wings from me and paid quickly. I had a wonderful transaction with them and would happily do business with again! :)

2. Shai recently purchased an SD vest from me, and she was very courteous and her payment prompt! Very good transaction experience. :3

3. I bought a pair of eyes from Shai. It was a great transaction all around! Communication was clear and shipping was prompt. I was very impressed at how well-packed the eyes were! Great seller.

4. Bought a pair of MSD sized knee socks, well packed, shipped fast, A+ transaction all around!

5. I was part of a group order for tree design by Shai. It was an absolute dream to work with them. Their communication was prompt and polite, their packing job was impeccable and I felt like they actually cared about my stuff getting to me safely. This isnt the first time I've worked with Shai and it definitely wont be the last!

6. POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

I bought some Goral horns from Shai and the transaction was flawless! Shai was a great seller, very friendly and communicative, a true gem! Horns were packed super well and the dollies got a sweet treat! I would not hesitate to work with her again or recommend her to anyone else. Thanks so much!

7. I purchased a couple tops and a pair of boots from Shai. Pleasant communication and she mailed the package out promptly.
      Thank you again :)

8. Traded some dolls clothes/accessories with Shai and they were great! We shipped on the same day and receives our items on the same day. Lovely person! <3

9. I purchased three belts from Shai and the transaction was smooth as silk! :) Quick response times, quick shipping times, and everything was packed super securely. Would definitely recommend!

10. Positive Feedback

I purchased a wig from Shai. The shipping was quick and the wig is in perfect condition. I would buy from Shai again

11. I bought a pair of yosd shorts from Shai. Great communication, fast shipping, well packed items, even included a pair of eyes as a freebie when the ones I was interested in were no longer available! I also always appreciate a hand written note on cute stationary and cute fun packaging XD

100% Positive transaction! A+ seller!

Thank you! It would be a pleasure to do business with you again soon!

12. Shai participated in a Fairyland GO I hosted. :)
      She paid promptly, was clear and concise with info and communication, and she let me know when she safely got her items~

I would happily have her as a GO participant again in the future.
      Thanks so much!

13. @Shai bought a Luts wig from me. They were polite in their messages, quick to pay and kindly let me know when the wig had arrived safely. Thank you for a quick and pleasant transaction! :thumbup

14. traded with shai, awesome person and a joy to trade with!

15. I purchased some clothes and accessories from Shai and it was a great transaction! Good communication, prompt shipping, and everything arrived safe and well packaged. I would absolutely recommend working with Shai!

16. I purchased a 5star doll Miss S from Shai and the experience was all I could have asked for! 100% positive feedback.

Shai was highly communicative and accepted a small hold until I could purchase. Shai shipped very quickly and the doll came safely packed with a few extras.
      Thank you so much for the best purchasing experience.

17. I purchased a pair of sneakers from Shai, and everything was perfect! Perfect item, fast shipping, just a great transaction overall!

18. Shai purchased a DoD Homme Kirill from me and was a perfect buyer. Thank you so much!

19. I bought a Luts outfit from Shai, and it arrived quickly and exactly as described. Great transaction all around. :thumbup

20. Shai participated in my Crobidoll GO. Paid quickly and was an awesome participant :) Thanks so much!