1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shaiel

May 2, 2008

1. I bought an Orchid SD head from Shaiel, she was very sweet and offered to repaint her to my likings... We had a great transaction and she kept in constant communication.

I would gladly buy again from you!! :D

2. Shaiel is just perfect. Kind, communicative and fast with the shipping of the woosoo girl I got. Thanks!

3. Positive Feedback!!! Eurwyn and I are very happy to have purchased and receive this lovely white dress in a timely manner :) thank you hon!!!

4. Shaiel bought a sd dress from me , she paid quick and was good to communicate with

I would recommend her :)

5. Shaiel did make-up for my 2 ladies . Exellent contact and speed shipping. She's a perfect trader!
      :D

6. Shaiel bought a dress from me and paid very promptly. SHe also had great communication--thanks! ^^

7. Shaiel purchased Rapunzel's dress from me and was a pleasure to deal with. Friendly communication,quick payment,and was always very prompt with her replies.
      I look forward to doing business with her again,thank you very much >0<

8. I purchased a doll from Shaiel and everything is perfect! Friendly and helpful communication, fast shipping and beautiful doll ( Shaiel also painted the stunning faceup! ) A real pleasure to do business with.

Thankyou :)

9. I brought a Volks SD10 Girl Body from her. It was really fast delievery and arrived safely. Pleasure doing business with her! <3

10. I bought a Flower Rabbit Cadenza set from Shaiel. The transaction has been gorgeous, nice and fast communication and perfect shipment.

I'm very happy and i will definitely do more transactions with Shaiel again!!! Thanks so much!

11. Bought dikadoll jointed hands form Shaiel, everything was perfect : great communication, fast shipping, good package. A very honest and patient seller, I will buy again from her with great pleasure !

12. Shaiel has painted the most wonderful faceup on my Shinydoll Hikali and I'm thrilled! The head was extremely well packaged for the return journey and arrived from Poland to the UK in two days!

Thankyou so much Shaiel :)

13. I just purchased two outfits from Shaeil. Fast and friendly communications, the items are in excellent condition and were shipped lightning fast! I look forward to working with Shaeil again soon. Thank you so much!

14. Shaeil painted a girl for me. She is a wonderful artist with great skill. She did just the look I asked for.
      I would ask her again to paint for me.
      Also she was fast, and communication was great.

15. I commissioned Shaeil to paint my Rosenlied Beige and Peakswood Goldie. She is an amazing artist. She painted my girls exactly what I had pictured. She let me know every step of the way how it was going. I cannot express with words how pleased I am with her work. Thank you so much for your amazing work, you have brought my girls to life.&#9829;

16. the outfit i bought from Shaiel arrived promptly and in perfect condition. she was a pleasure to deal with! thank you. :)

17. I bought a beautiful Kamyu head from Shaiel. Communication with her was very good! She went out of her way to ship Kamyu the next day, and now my girl is here for Christmas! It was a pleasure doing business with her, and I would do so in the future. Thanks Shaiel!

18. Shaiel purchase a dress set from me fast payment and let me know the item arrive. Hope your girl like her new dress.

19. I bought a gorgeous doll from Shaiel. She was wonderful and doll is gorgeous. I'll gladly do business with her again and hope to send her some of my dolls for faceups someday soon. Thanks Shaiel! ;)

20. I bought a dress from Shaiel. She was very accommodating and friendly, and good to communicate - shipping was prompt and the outfit is just amazing. <3