1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shaiel

May 2, 2008

1. I sold a MSD white dress to Shaiel. The transaction is smooth! Hope she will receive the dress soon and hope she like it!
      She is a good buyer!

2. Shaiel bought a blue yosd dress from me. Paid fast and let me know when it arrived. I would do business with her anytime.

3. Shaiel bought and msd dress from me. Great communication, fast payment, and she also let me know that the dress arrived safely. Wonderful buyer!

4. Shaiel bought a classic Narae.Excellent and super friendly communication,speedy payment,totally a sweetheart to deal with.Very easy and smooth transaction.Would definitely do business with her again.A++.

5. Another beautiful faceup by Shaiel, my Twigling Ingenue this time, thank you very much and would love to commission you again.

6. I bought a Bluefairy WS Lin doll from Shaiel and also got a face-up from her. She was wonderful to work with, answered PMs quickly, and sent the doll very well packaged in record time. I would recommend her to everyone!

7. I bought doll clothes from Shaiel :XD:
      The deal is very fast and smooth. Communication is great. She answered quickly to my PMs and sent the clothes quickly after I sent the payment.
      Other words, she's a wonderful seller! I will definitely buy from her again :)

Thanks for the perfect transaction, Shaiel!

8. I commissioned a Face-Up from Shaiel for my Supia Yisol and couldn´t be happier!
      Communication was always good, the Face-Up itself is very nice and detailled, everything I wanted got as I want <3

Especially the shipping was great, she acked the head totally safe!

Would love to deal with her again in the future!
      Thank you very much, Shaiel =)

9. Shaiel bought a Doll Chateau Stacy I had for sale and I couldn't be happier about the whole transaction!
      She's a very kind person, communicative and very friendly! She answered absolutely prompty to all my communications and let me know once the doll arrived home, which is always appreciated to me.
      Well, I highly reccomend her and would deal again her myself tomorrow!
      Thanks for everything

10. I was lucky enough to get Shaiel to face up my Resinsoul Ai and it is simply stunning! I couldn't be a happier girl right now. Everything about the transaction was perfect and my head was returned in super quick time, beautifully done and packed so securely. Every step of the way Shaiel checked I was happy with her work. All I can say is I will be returning for another commission soon and thank you for making my girl so beautiful :fangirl:

11. I commissioned Shaiel for a faceup for my Iplehouse Soo, and the transaction was fantastic! Great, friendly communication, fast turnaround time and fast shipping. The faceup itself is everything I could want and Shaiel really brought out the character I wanted. Thank you so much! :)

12. I bought a Volks SD16 girl from Shaiel, she was very kind and offered to redo her face up as I wished... She is just perfect and is even more stunning IRL. Communication was excellent and the shipping was super fast, a 100% fantastic transaction from start to finish. It was a pleasure to do business with shaiel and I would be happy to do so again, any time.

Thank you again!

13. I just received my custom F60 Chloe head back from Shaiel and I am extremely happy with her Faceup!!! It was gorgeously done and Shaiel was excellent to work with. I would happily send her another head to paint in the future :)

14. Shaiel bought an unoa faceplate from me! It was a perfect transaction! She paid quickly and was very polite! She also let me know when the package arrived! She's an excellent buyer! Highly recommended!

15. I just received my Migidoll Miho human & Vampire head back from the faceup commission. The communication was prompt and kind and
      she answered all my questions.
      The faceup is high quality, very detailed and looks even more beautiful in person than on the pictures. Thank you!

16. This is the second time I trade with Shaiel.
      Nice buyer! I sold a SD size mohair wig=]
      Hope we can trade again in future!

17. Shaiel bought a sd girl clothes set from me. The transaction and communication all went perfectly smooth! Thank you very much!!

18. I commissioned Shaiel to do a face-up on my Soom Ai. We had a bump at the beginning with the first face-up, but she totally blew me away with the second re-do, it was everything that I wanted and more, I couldn't be happier! And communication from her part is lovely, she updated me frequently with the status of the face-up and she works super fast! Definitely a face-up artist I recommend! Her work is absolutely gorgeous and I would love to commission her again if I can! Thanks again!

19. I commissioned a face-up for my Kid Delf Kiwi. It was my first time sending a head away so I was quite nervous. Shainel patiently answered all my questions and gave me extra information to put my mind at ease. The face-up was finished very quickly and I am absolutely in love with the results! I was falling out of love with my first doll but Shainel has literally transformed her into the character I wanted. I cannot recommend her enough for a face up and plan myself to recommission her for future heads.

Keep up the good work!

20. I bought the girl Leekeworld Chloe. Thank you very much! Everything is great!