1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shaiel

May 2, 2008

1. Thank you so much for the wonderful faceup for my Hope!

2. Shaiel has painted the most wonderful faceup for my Lillycat Ellana and I couldn't be happier! I also purchased two lovely wigs, everything was package carefully and I am highly delighted :)
      This will be my third faceup from Shaiel so you can tell how much I love her work!

Many thanks Shaiel!

3. Shaiel bought Sqlab DG61 body from me. Her communication was great, everything went so smooths. She also make a fast payment. When the package arrive she also took a photo to show me, that was very beautiful!!! Thank you so much dear!! I really appreciated this transaction!!

4. I bought a Dikadoll Amanda head from Shaiel! She was well packaged and arrived fast. A+ seller, would definitely buy from again~ :)

5. I bought Rrabit shoes to Shaiel. A perfect transaction with a good communication and a fast sent. Thanks again. ^^

6. I bought a Doll Chateau Stacy from Shaiel. It was a perfect transaction - she communicated really well and the doll was well packed, shipped out very fast and arrived safe and sound. Thank you so much Shaiel. I would have another transaction with her anytime :)

7. I Just purchased the Luts Winter Event head from Shaiel, the package was packed fantastically and it arrived very fast. Thank you !

8. I just received my IH Grace head back from having a face up by Shaiel. It is perfect, she is so amazing to commission - everything is done to the highest quality, communication is fantastic and my head was completed and returned in great time. This is my second commission and it definitely won't be my last. Thank you Shaiel.

9. I purchased a Saint Bloom Charlie from Shaiel and it was a perfect transaction.

Shaiel was lovely to deal with - super friendly, excellent communication and fast shipping.

Her dolls and faceups are amazing :aheartbea I'm super happy with my little Charlie :aheartbea:aheartbea

:daisy:daisy:daisy.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.Highly recommended. Many thanks.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*¨¨*:·:daisy:daisy:daisy

10. Shaiel purchased 3 yosd wigs from me and everything went smoothly! :D Great buyer and highly recommended to all. I have a few transactions with Shaiel in the past and each one was just as good. Great and many thanks!! A++ buyer :)

11. Shaiel painted my Doll Chateau Debbie - faceup is amazing and very well done. Shaiel was excellent to work with. Would love to deal with her again in the future!

Thank you~

12. I have purchased a wig from Shaiel and the entire experience was absolutely positive. She had been fast in communication and providing essential info. Would love to work with her again in the future.

13. Shaiel bought several wigs from me. The communication was excellent and she sent the payment quickly.
      It was a pleasure doing business with her and I highly recommend her.
      thank you so much!

14. I purchased the most beautiful SD outfit from Shaiel^^ She was absolutely lovely to do business with and I would be more than happy to buy from her again!

Thank you so much:D

15. I bought a Bluefairy Tiny Fairy from Shaiel...lovely to deal with, super quick shipping, beautiful doll! More than happy, thank you very much!

16. Shaiel sold me her SQlab dg61 body. It was a very quick transaction with fast replies and she shipped it the very next morning :)
      It arrived safely packaged and in great condition!
      Would not hesitate doing business with Shaiel again :)

17. I bought some clothes from Shaiel. Fast shipping, communication was great and clothes arrived in great codition. A pleasure to do business with.

18. Shaiel bought a wig and dress from me and everything went perfect!
      She was prompt with responses aswell as the payment.
      I would gladly do bussiness with her again :)

19. I bought a Volks Ruby head from Shaiel. It was the same head I once sold to her, but now I bought it back.
      It was very easy to buy from Shaiel. She replied fast and kindly to PMs. And the head was shipped really fast and arrived safe to me.

20. I bought two lovely dresses from Shaiel and she sent them immediately after payment. Shipment was quick and they arrived in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier. She's such a nice seller and the communication was great. I'd definitely buy from her again. Thank you! :)