1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shamps

May 3, 2008

1. I participated in Shamps' Dollmore group order. The transaction itself was smooth and simple, easy to work with. Packaging was fine, and she included candy! =D

My only issues are that my item was shipped to me four days later than it was promised to be, and for some reason I was charged $6.95 for first class shipping, which according to the postage on the envelope was only $1.39. Which... even if one added, like, $2 for the bubble envelope, plus paypal fees, still makes me wonder where the other $4 went....

2. I was in a Dollmore GO with Shamps and she was great to deal with. =)

3. Joine a dollmore go with Shamps. Fast shipping and great communication.

4. i was part of a chrom split, run by shamps, for the firelord paws and hands.
      very smoothly, efficiently run split.
      item arrived safely and was well packed.
      all around a great transaction!
      thank you shamps!

m.a.

5. I participated in Shamp's Tata Go~ She was very friendly throughout the entire GO time, the items arrived safely thank you so much!

6. I participated in a Tata Paradise GO ran by Shamps. She kept us up to date on any developments and everything ran smoothly. It did take about a week in a half after I paid the shipping invoice to receive the items due to the holidays and a small issue with the post office, but Shamps kept us up to date. I would participate in another GO ran by Shamps.

7. I was in one of the Chrom splits Shamps ran. She was awesome to deal with, sent out timely reminders, and kept us updated. The body was well packaged (she even offered to unstring him to save postage :) ), shipped promptly, and arrived safely! I'd love to join in any splits or GOs she runs. :D Thank you so much! :thumbup

8. I was in a Chrom split run by Shamps and it was a great transaction! Legs were packed very well and she was very communicative. Thanks!

9. I participated in a split for Soom Eliv run by Shamps. My Eliv arrived in perfect condition and with great communication throughout. Recommended!

Thanks again! :)

10. I am in Tata and Dollmore group order run by Shamps.

She is really helpful and friendly.

Package was well packed.

Thank you so much

11. I took part in a Soom Iv split with Shamps, she was really accomodating for me, and I found her very friendly and open to deal with! At one point she was under the weather, and another there were some post office issues that were out of her control, but she did communicate with us throughout, and I appreciated the entire experience, especially the arrival of my Iv body, extremely well-packed and shipped quickly! Thank-you so much! :D

.hlp

12. I was in the TATA GO ran by Shamps.

There was some delays on Tata's end and the Post office's, but Shamps was very helpful and awesome in getting my package out! She was extremely pleasant and helpful through out all of it :) Thank you!

13. I took part in Shamps's Soom splits/GO, and she was absolutely lovely - kept us up to date, even when she was ill, and shipped the parts out promptly and safely. Thank you so much for everything! :)

14. I participated in one of Shamps Iv splits. She kept us updated, was very friendly, sent a tracking number when my items were shipped, and packaged everything very well.

Thanks sweetie!

15. I was in Shamps' Iv split. Communication was very prompt and easy. There were some lost communication when the package was sent in the midst of Christmas frenzy but in the end everything worked out and I got my cute little Iv head.

Thanks! :D

16. All right, I've had a bit of an ordeal while being in one of the Chrom splits Shamps was running. This is not negative feedback, it's just not positive, either. Had it not dragged on so long with very little communication after the shipping stage, it would have been positive.

Everything in this transaction went well enough until it came time to ship out the parts/pay for shipping. Shamps was communicative and responded well to PMs and confirmed my payments that I made easily enough until this time.

I was lucky enough to be in the split that came in first, but when I got PMed my shipping quote, I was a little worried about the price. For just the human Chrom head I'd ordered, it was a little high. I said it usually didn't cost that much and would she please requote me. Two weeks passed and I got no response, so I PMed again for the quote. I got the quote, accepted the new price and sent her the money.

Apparently there were a lot of delays with shipping and the post office being screwed up, holidays and DoA's server moving that hindered all of this, but I had been waiting for over two months to get this head by this point. The only way I could communicate with Shamps and get a reply was via her email as for some reason, DoA's PM system just wasn't holding up (apparently - my other PMs to other members were just fine, so I'm not sure what was actually going on).

In the end I got my head (after some number of months), it was well packed and in excellent condition. It didn't arrive via the shipping method I had asked for/been quoted for (Priority international), and didn't cost nearly the amount I paid to be shipped. This was resolved with a quick email. I was happy that Shamps agreed to refund me the difference in this amount when I confronted her about it.

Overall Shamps' willingness to resolve matters regarding my parts was excellent, despite the delays and gaps in communication. In future, I'd suggest she use a more reliable postal carrier and double-check quotes for shipping from said carrier (by going down there in person with the wrapped package and getting a proper quote) before contacting splitters with prices.

Thank you for sorting all this out with me. I'm happy that it's finally all dealt with. I hope your future transactions run smoother. ^_^

17. I participated in Shamps split order for Iv and Elivs wig. Superb, couldnt ask for less

[​IMG]

18. I participated in a split for a Soom Eliv outfit run by Shamps. Everything went very smoothly. Definitely recommended. :)

Thanks again!

19. I participated in a split Shamps ran for a Soom Iv - everything arrived perfectly and Shamps was even kind enough to refund me excess shipping <3 Thanks very much! :)

20. Participated in Shamps' Soom Chrom split. Although my bit was complicated somehow, she was very patient and did everything in her strength to make things right.
      It turned our great!

Thanks a lot! ^___^