1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shan

Nov 3, 2006

1. Perfect! Everything I purchased was well-made and just wonderful! Shan is very communicative, even provided tracking information and had the package to my in the US in under a week!! Excellent to deal with and I highly recommend Shan!

2. I've gotten handmade jewelry and outfits from shan~ she is always great to deal with and highly recommended ^^

3. I sold an outfit to Shan and it was a perfect transaction! ^__^

4. I bough a pair of pants from Shan and my boy loves them! She's an awesome seller! highly recomend her ^0^ !! thank you shan!!

5. Had a wonderful buying experience with Shan. She is a great seller, and is very communicative. Thank you. ^^

6. Wonderful seller, kept in touch and speedy delivery. Thank you for a great transaction~

7. Shan comissioned me for some bracelets. She was very quick with communication and payment, and she notified me when the package arrived. She's a lovely, friendly person, and I would definitely recommend her for buying and selling!

8. Excellent seller! Prompt communication and shipping, the wigs are awesome, thanks so much! (sorry this feedback's a bit belated -_-;; )

edit: wait, it's not belated after all...two more wigs and yet another good transaction. I'm beginning to think my kids are spoiled...

9. Thank you Shan for taking my order, keeping me advised of what was happening and ultimately, due to no fault of yours, sorting out a refund.

You have been so incredible helpful and went way beyond the call of duty.:)

A friendly, honest and reliable person to have any kind of trade with.:cool:

Flynn.

10. purchased some mio clothes from shan, they were sent promptly..:) thanks..

11. Bought a kimono from Shan! It came very quickly, and was in perfect condition. I'd definately buy from Shan again. :) Thank you!!

12. I've had a couple transactions with Shan, she is such a great seller!
      pm's and shipping are always prompt, would definitely buy from again!

13. I just bought shoes from shan, fast shipping and very nice also, thank you!

14. I just bought a pair of glass eyes from Shan. They arrived quickly, were well packaged and beautiful! Thanks Shan - YOUR AWESOME!!! :sumomo:

15. I've just traded some MSD items with Shan and she was absolutely wonderful to deal with! :)

So, yes... Absolutely buy with confidence!

16. Friendly and fast service, wig in good condition and exactly as advertised. Thank you. :)

17. Item(s): tinybear group order
      Date of transaction: 31 Jan 2007

Comments:
      Shan participated in a tinybear Tibetan wool wig group order I organised and she is lovely to communicate with. Her encouragement whenever I sent an update always made me a smile and really made the whole process of organising the group order very enjoyable. Her payment was timely and she is quick to make confirmation. Thank you for making it a joy to organise this group order!

18. We just sold a shirt to shan, and had a quick and easy transaction. She's an excellent buyer!

19. I bought some MSD overalls from Shan; they arrived quickly and were in perfect shape. :)

Thank you!

20. I bought some boots from Shan. She answered all my questions and was very friendly. It was a great transaction. ^^