1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shan

Nov 3, 2006

1. I bought a dreaa from Shan, and the transaction was smooth and went well.Thanks again!:)

2. I've just had another very nice transaction with Shan, I just received two wigs that I bought a week ago! I have bought several things from Shan, and she has always been very nice and helpful, and always shipped promptly. Higly recommended seller.

3. I bought a grey and pink taffeta dress from her, and it was even more beautiful in person! :fangirl: It came quickly, and was in EXCELENT condition. :3 My girl LOVES it. ^_^

4. I've had multiple great transactions with Shan--I've bought things from her, and just finished a part-trade/part-purchase. She's wonderful to deal with--her stuff comes carefully packed and in perfect condition, she ships quickly, and she's lovely to communicate with. :daisy

5. I bought a wig from Shan and I was very happy with the whole transaction. Shan is very polite and professional and the prices were very fair.

Thank you so much! ^_^

6. Bought outfits and accessories from Shan, and was a flawless transaction thoughout - fast shipping too! Thanks heaps! :)

7. I bought a belt and some fabrics, very smoth transaction~!

Shan is really a great seller =D And very awesome :aheartbea

8. Shan was great to communicate with and sent my wig very quickly. Thanks!

9. Shan is the BEST! I've purchased many times from Shan before and she is always friendly, helpful and keeps me informed with status.

Thank you very much, Shan. I am sure I will talk to you soon ;).

10. I bought a wig from Shan. Transactions were great and response was quick. :)

11. I bought a pair of shoes from Shan. She was wonderful to deal with; very communicative and pleasant. The shoes are exactly as she described them, and very well cared for. Also packaged very well.

12. I bought a lovely dress and toy. She was very helpful... even taking extra pictures when I wanted to see it from a different angle. She provided tracking, and communicated well thru the whole thing. Would buy from again...

THANK YOU Shan!!

13. I bought some MSD stuff from Shan, including a very sweet looking dress, and it's was a perfect transaction from beginning to end XD

Always a pleasure dealing with you, thank so much! <3

14. I've just recieved two pairs of fabulous Dollheart boots from Shan - great transaction!

15. I bought some stuff from Shan (wig, sd clothes) and she was very nice throughout the whole transaction. The items were nicely packaged too~. :D
      thanks so much ^^

16. I bought wigs and clothes from Shan. The transaction was pleasant, smooth, and quick. Thanks so much!

17. Definetly 100% positive feedback.

Great transaction! I bought some things (a SD dress set, a MSD boot, and some cute complements) to Shan. Items are perfect, and as described. She was very very nice and very fast with the shipping. :)

There was a little problem with she solved inmediatelly, only a real good seller could have done that. Thank you so much :D

18. One of my favorite DOA sellers. .I have done many transactions with Shan and its always been a delightful expeience.

I highly recommend this wonderful doll collector and seller to anyone that asks

19. I bought a wig and dress from Shan and had a very pleasant experience from beginning to end. She was very responsive to e-mails and the items arrived in perfect condition. She also refunded part of the shipping fee since it was less than she had estimated. Great seller!! :D

20. Shan is a wonderful buyer~ Thank you, Shan! &#9829;