1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shankula *Ange*

Jun 15, 2007

1. I participated in Shankula's August 4D order and everything went wonderfully. My items were well packaged and arrived quickly. Thanks!

2. No wonder I couldn't find the thread!
      Ange did the faceup on the Soom Gena head that I bought from her. The faceup is fantastic and Ange's lots of fun to do business with (what a weird person! LOL!).

here's a link to Cassandra's faceup:
      http://www.thedollpage2.com/photopost/data/500/13Gena_1-med.JPG

smooooooches,
      vicki

3. Ange is wonderful to buy from! What would we do without her! :>)

4. I paticipated in a group order from 4D run by Ange and I can honestly say she is a dream to woork with. Buy with confidence :D Thank you so much!

5. I participated in the August 4D order and everything went smoothly and easily! Thanks so much! :thumbup

6. I participated in one of Shankula's 4-D group orders. She's very accommodating and answered all my questions quickly and kindly. A wonderful person to do business with and put me at ease with my first order through DOA. Highly recommended ^^

Thank you!

7. I participated in the August 4D order. Excellent communication and the whole process went smoothly. Definitely 2 of these :thumbup

~Lobelia

8. I was in a group order of Shankula and she is so responsible and kind. She keeps me informed 24/7 of my order status too. She's great to work with!

9. I participated in one of Shankula's 4D group orders. She's great with communication, went very professional and in a timely matter, overall perfect group order, thanks again! p.s. sorry i'm late with giving you feedback! ><

10. I was a member of Shankula's September 4D order, no problems here - good communication, and fast shipment! :) I love my new wiggieeeees *esp the DHD's - the Honeybrown in particular :nosebleed

11. I participated in the September 4D group order. She was in great contact and very friendly. Thanks a lot!

12. I was in the September 4D group order, and I couldn't ask for a better order organizer! She kept us abreast of everything, which I really appreciate. Thanks muchly! :D

13. I was in the Sept group order. Communication was great and the clothes are wonderful.

14. I was in Shankula's 4D September group order, and got a lovely wig out of it :D
      Thanks for running it!

15. I just purchased a Fin head from Shankula on Resinality and she was wonderful to deal with! She even let me do layaway, not to mention that my girl is gorgeous! :) Thank you so much!

16. I've purchased everything from doll jewelry to wigs to outfits to faceups and have always been delighted with everything I've purchased. I love that she now does a monthly 4D order...love their clothes! Buy with confidence from Ange!

17. I participated in another 4D order with her and everything was as smooth as it can be! ^___^

18. I've done several non-BJD transactions with Shankula over the years and they were always perfect--fast, straightforward, and friendly. This fall, I was part of a 4D order that she ran, and it was just as great; I'm really looking forward to ordering more 4D items through Ange! :daisy

19. Awesome to deal with! Fast payment and a very smooth transaction!

20. Shankula and I have commissioned, traded, bought and sold from each other. And I am a regular in her 4D orders. Her faceups are professional, clean, and very neat. I currently have four dolls with her faceups.

She is always awesome to work with! POSITIVE! :thumbup