1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shankula *Ange*

Jun 15, 2007

1. I got my unoa face up done by her- Its goergous!!

I also sold a hat to her, great transaction, and great communication. will work with again definatly.

2. I was in the November 4D Group Order. Everything went well, and always reply my questions very quickly ^-^
      Thank you

3. I was also part of the 4D group order and Ange is the best!

4. Participated in a group order with Shankula. Everything was handled professionally and she was very helpful in assisting me in getting an out of stock item!

5. I was just in Ange's most recent, and successful, 4D group order. So glad she can do this; it makes things easier. Thanks, Ange! :chocoberry

6. I participated in Shankula's Dec/Jan 4D GO - fast pm responses, well packaged, and I can't wait to order some more 4D wigs! Thanks again! CJ

7. I particapated in a group order hosted by Shankula. She is easy to deal with and informative with updates:) My package arrived securely. I will gladly do business with her again :)

8. I participated in a group order organized by Shankula. She kept me informed and shipped super quick! A fab seller! <3

9. I participated in the December/January 4D group order, and everything went smoothly! Ange's communication is superb as usual ^^ Thank you so much!

10. Also participated in the 4d order. It was a wonderful experience all around. I just received my items and couldn't have been happier with the whole experience.

11. I've been in Ange's group orders. I also had her mod my EL with custom elf ears. She did an OUTSTANDING job! I couldn't be happier.

12. I have a beautiful Narae - my Nikki, who was transformed into my Sunny California girl, by Ange's wonderful faceup...she is great to work with, Thank you Ange!!

Susan

13. I've bought a couple of dolls from Ange and she's great to deal with -- does great faceups too!

14. Ange is the best! I've done several buys from her--super-fast shipper! Great stuff.

15. I just participated in a Puki group order with Shankula- Ange and she was great to deal with. Communication was awesome and I got my Puki much faster then I expected. Thanks again Ange.

16. Sold an Unoa face plate to Ange. She is such a nice and reliable person. Excellent communication and a very easy international transaction.
      Greetings from Germany
      Gabriele

17. Ange ran a wonderful and smooth 4D group order. She's a quick communicator, and friendly too! I'd do business with her again in an instant. :)

18. Yes, Yes. I absolutely love how nice Ange is. I was going crazy about ordering my Hyul-Sh head from 4D but still not only was she able to place a last minute order for me but she put off the payment till the next month since I was having trouble with my Paypal account. I was so thankful for that, that I told all my friends about her. ^_^

Love ya Ange!
      MS

19. I had a very pleasant transaction with Ange! :D She just bought an Elfdoll-sized outfit from me, and she is very friendly and prompt in communication, and payment is super-fast. I definitely recommend her to anyone~

Thank you so much again!!

20. I was in another group order with Shankula and again it was another wonderful transaction! Thank you so much!