1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shankula *Ange*

Jun 15, 2007

1. I recently participated in Ange's July 08 4D GO and it was great! She was super helpful, great communication,and super fast shipping. I just received my shirt and I love it! Thanks so much!

2. was part of the 4D july order, Got my wig's today I'm very happy <3 :)

3. I'd bought some 4D care rings from her, and she'd taken a little while to ship (a week, I think?) and when she let me know that she did ship them, she included an extra set of each size for free. :aheartbea
      Great to do business with!

4. I participated in a 4D group order organized by Shankula. Everything was well-packed and I'm very pleased :)

5. I joined her 4D G.O. It was great. And the wig arrived amazingly fast. The only thing that struck me as odd was the envelope didn't have an address on it so I am wondering how it got to me. lol. Maybe the mailman stole my address. This is by no means her fault nor am I complaining. I'm just saying as it's kinda funny. I will definitely be ordering wigs through her again...if I can ever find the long red wig I am looking for! >.<

6. OMG, the shipping sticker came off?! Okay, this is the last time I use the tyvek mailers without using extra tape on the address stickers--I am SO sorry...I hope everyone else from the August order gets their packages okay! :sweat

7. It was still in my mail box though. I wonder if the mail man didn't just pull it off. Either way no need to apologize. You did a great job getting it to me. Now if only the darn thing had fit. Turns out Hasu's head is a bit too small. Wig meet sewing machine. lol. Once again, thank you for doing the go.

8. I was also part of Shankula's august 4D GO.
      I got my pants today~ She did a fantastic job running this go. :D
      thank you so much! i would deff. join in again if you run another one. <3

9. I participated in Shankula's 4D group order.
      She did an outstanding job!
      For me, it was totally worry free!
      I highly recommend her!

10. Participated in Shankula's August 4D group order -- went just as smoothly as the first time, with prompt shipping and great communication. Highly recommended!

11. I was in August's 4d GO and could not recommend Shankula more. She was kind, organized, and everything was fast. The pants were adorable and really well made. I would recommend her to anybody. :D

12. I participated in Shankula's 4D Group Order. Everything was just perfect!!! I received items faster than I expected :)
      Thank you again!!!

-- yeast

13. I participated in another 4D group order ran by Shankula. Communication was excellent and my wig arrived super quick! Always a pleasure to deal with. Thanks again! <333

14. Shankula and I cooperated in running the James Marsters minimee grouporder. She was a good partner to do business with. I wouldn't hesitate to team up with her again.

15. Participated in James Marsters MiniMee GO. Very pleased. Would do business with Ange again in a minute. :)

16. Participated in the James Marsters GO. Head arrived well packed. Thanks Ange!

17. Participated in the head GO too. The head was well packed and arrived very quickly from when she posted they all shipped.

Stacy in IL

18. I was in Shankula's 4D GO for October. She was very nice in the communications I had with her and I'm really impressed with how smoothly the order ran overall. She also shipped my stuff to me very quickly. Thank you! I wouldn't hesitate joining another group order run by her.

19. I participated in the October 4D GO, and I couldn't be more pleased! everything ran super smooth, Shankula was very nice and polite in her communications- there was absolutely no muss or fuss; she did a fantastic job. I know who to go to next time I need something from 4D. :aheartbea

20. Participated in Ange's September and October 4D group orders -- as usual, she was wonderful at keeping everything running smoothly, with clear communication and fast shipping. Ange is always a pleasure to work with, and a great help when it comes to checking for restocks and obtaining out-of-stock items -- highly recommended!