1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sharkyra

May 26, 2008

1. I had a great transaction with Sharkyra
      she was a fantastic buyer!
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      it was a great pleasure to deal with her
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Was commissioned by Sharkyra for a faceup and was a great transaction! Friendly communication and fast payment. Thank you for being a great commissioner! : )

3. Sharkyra bought a Bluefairy TF Jasmine from me. I could not be happier with this transaction!. She paid just as promised and communication was always friendly!^^. She was kindly enough to let me know when Jasmine arrived!!!. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!, I highly recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again!<3<3<3

4. I sold Rosenlied Holiday Child from Sharkyra.
      I feel good about it a good deal.
      Thank you!! ^^.... and... Late feedback, I'm so sorry.~ >_<;

5. Sharkyra joined a split with me for Soom Cheshire the Black Cat split, and was an excellent partner! Paid very quickly, had good communication, was very patient and understanding. Thank you for a great transaction!

6. Again another perfect transaction with Sharkyra! *___*. This time she bought a Fairyland Realfee Mari full set from me and I could not be happier with this transaction!, She paid at once and communication was always very very friendly!^^. She was so kind to let me know when Mari arrived *O*. Thanks so much my dear for everything again and for the perfect transaction!!. I can only recommend her and hope to deal with her in the future again!<3<3<3

7. I bought a set of Fairyland's bunny parts and two realfee May faceplates from Sharkyra. She was very friendly and professional about everything, and I was amazed at how quickly I got the parts. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from her again or recommend her to others. :3nodding:

8. I had another great transaction with Sharkyra
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      I couldn't be happier to deal with this lovely person
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. purchased a Luts baby delf. very happy. the doll is perfect and even better than described.
      got a super sweet touch in the box:apresent:
      would definitely buy again.
      thank you:daisy

10. Sharkyra bought my SDC Kaede and it was a wonderful transaction! :) She paid promptly and we had excellent communication throughout the transaction. I highly recommend working with Sharkyra and would be happy to do business with her again! Thank you very much again! :D

11. Sharkyra bought MSD sandals from me. She was such a pleasure to deal with :) Fast communication and prompt payments. She also let me know right away when the sandals arrived. Highly recommended! Thank you so much for buying form me!

12. sharkyra purchased a pair of Volks MSD hands from me and the transaction was super smooth!

13. I did a doll trade with sharkyra and it went perfectly! Everything was packaged super well and she let me know as soon as she received my doll. sharkyra is so sweet and such a pleasure to interact with, I totally recommend her! :D

14. I bought a Classic Dollshe Phillippe Grant from Sharkyra, and the transaction was amazing. Sharkyra was very kind, accommodating, and she kept excellent communication throughout. :D

She was kind enough to enquire about the package when the tracking was not updating, and she never hesitated to let me know what was happening. Phillippe was packed well and arrived safely to his new home. :3nodding:

I am very happy. Thank you, Sharkyra. :whee:
      :aheartbea

15. Sharkyra bought a pukifee Zoe from me. Transaction went very fast and she paid straight away, as well as let me know when the doll arrived. Super sweet and lovely to do business with, and I'd love to do business with again in the future if given the chance! ~

Thank you so much for a very smooth and nice transaction! :)

16. I purchased an Iplehouse Soo from Sharkyra. She offered me Layaway and was very patient with me. Contact was friendly and replies were quick. The doll was quickly shipped after the payment was complete and was in better condition than described. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, thank you very much :)

17. I sold a WITHDoll Rosa to @Sharkyra.

She was quick to pay and very easy to communicate with! She also updated me when the doll arrived. I would most definitely do business with her again. :3nodding:

18. I bought a Lillycat Newt from Silvia. Everything was perfect. Shipping was fast, the doll arrived in perfect condition. Thank you very much. I am so happy :kitty2

19. I bought a Rosenlied holiday's child from Sharkyra. She shipped quickly, packed the doll very carefully, and answered my questions promptly. Everything was as pictured, she even included some extra outfits. It was a perfect transaction.

20. Silvia bought Youpladoll Olive from me, and she is excellent buyer! Her communication is friendly, payment is super fast, and she let me know when doll arrived. I would higly recommend any trade with her.

Thank you so much!