1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SheCow

Nov 5, 2009

1. I commissioned a face-up for my Migidoll Cynical Yujin from SheCow, and words can't describe just how happy I am with the result. He looks AMAZING!! Seriously. My heart trips a beat every time I see him. SheCow absolutely nailed his looks from my description. (I think she peered into my head while I was sleeping or something. LOL)

To make the whole experience even better, SheCow was super-friendly and very communicative. I would highly recommend SheCow to anyone looking to get a face-up for their doll. I know who I'll be going to for my next one. :D

2. SheCow painted the faceup for my first doll, with an expression I had a hard time explaining, and it's just like I imagined. She looks beautiful!

3. I commissioned a faceup for my Souldoll Lily.C from SheCow and she was such a delight to work with! She was always prompt to reply to PMs and very polite and patient about answering questions. She completed the faceup quickly and sent it back (well protected too, might I add) without any delays. I am very pleased with how she came out and would definitely commission her again and recommend her to anyone.

4. I commissioned a face-up for my DoC Bee-a from SheCow. She did an fantastic job, that pleased me a lot. My girl travelled back in a very carefully arranged box and she protected her face (shame on me, my doll didn't have a face-up protector) from damage. I had a great communication with SheCow, she always replied my messages quickly and is a very sweet person to deal with.

I do recommend her to anyone. And she won't disappoint you when it comes to face-up.

5. I commissioned three new faceups for my dolls with SheCow. I am over the moon with happiness! SheCow changed my dark and angry LaTi Pirate Belle and Lea to sweetness and light, and I love their new soft, but vibrant look. My YoSD Kun went from plain and flat to a vibrant and sophisticated look. They are all so lovely now, and I am very pleased with SheCow's fabulous work!

SheCow was very quick to respond to my PMs and to let me know how things were going along the way. My doll heads arrived quickly and they were packed securely. I highly recommend SheCow, you will love her work!

Thank you, SheCow!!!! :aheartbea

6. I am totally and extremely happy with the work SheCow did on my three commissions. It was a very special project for me, full of lots of special requests and instructions, and they all turned out just wonderfully. I hope to commission SheCow again in the future, and give her my highest recommendation.

Thank you so much!

7. SheCow did a faceup for my ninodoll Ando, and it is gorgeous. I look forward to commissioning her again in the future.

8. I just got my head back today after sending Shecow my first doll head. I was nervous letting my first ball joint doll piece out but it was all worth it! He came out better than I imagined and the work was quick and high quality. Really one of those you have to see it in real life to really appreciate it. I would definitely commission her again.

9. SheCow did another faceup for me, and EID Kamau this time, and I am extremely happy with how he turned out. Thanks so much -you are an amazingly talented artist!

10. SheCow did a faceup for me and I am very happy with the results. Thanks so much!

11. This is the second time I've gotten a face-up for one of my boys from SheCow, and it was as fabulous an experience as the first! :) First time round, I sent her an MD Cynical Yujin, and she did a lovely job. This time I commissioned her to do a face-up for my Iplehouse Claude, and she was more than up for the challenge. She did an amazing job... Claude looks smexy as hell! It's rare to find an artist with the versatility to bring out the best in both stylized and more realistic sculpts, but I have found one in SheCow. She does stunning work. Additionally, she kept in touch, sent preview pics, and shipped very quickly. I couldn't ask for a better experience. :D

12. She-cow did a face-up on my RosenLied Beige, and she is wonderful. Just what I ask
      for. She cow has great communication, and finished in a timely manor.

13. This was my second time commissioning SheCow and I had two heads this time - a Luts Hodoo and a Soulkid Bling Tiny. SheCow is such a delight to work with, SO prompt in responding to PMs and answering questions, very patient, very professional. I recommend her anytime someone mentions needing a faceup and actually had a friend locally love what she's done for me so much she is now commissioning her also. Definitely meets and exceeds all my expectations.

[​IMG]

I was especially pleased with how the Soulkid Bling Tiny turned out as I know that can be a really challenging sculpt to work with. I adopted her from a friend who wasn't able to keep her and she and I were considering having her modded a little bit but I really love the way she turned out and will definitely be keeping her as is. Thank you SO MUCH!!!

14. I commissioned a face-up from SheCow. She was very professional throughout. The wait was a little long, and I did have to pester once or twice for updates, but she did respond promptly when I PM'd her and then kept me updated throughout her work on my doll :) She shipped out very quickly after she finished and he was very very well packed and safe.

This was also my first time sending a doll out for a face-up so I was kind of hyper-anxious!

All in all, the end result was very pleasing and SheCow is a great face-up artist :)

15. I commissioned SheCow for a faceup for my Taregan. She did an excellent job and listened to all my feedback for his face. She is super talented and I would highly recommend her to anyone!

Thanks again! Taregan is -awesome-!

16. SheCow did a great faceup on my mystery leeke head from the xmas event in 2011 and he looks just fabulous! I let her paint him how she wanted to and I am not disappointed. Thanks again and I recommend this lovely artist!

17. I commissioned SheCow to do a faceup on my Volks Ken and I love it! Communication was great throughout and the work was completely promptly. SheCow's work is spectacularly detailed and even more amazing in person. I am so happy that my boy now has a faceup from this very talented artist!

18. SheCow did a faceup on my Rheia - and she is GORGEOUS. She was lovely to deal with from start to finish and very communicative. She is DEFINITELY going on my list of great faceup artists who are ALSO really fabulous to work with! THANK YOU!!!
      [​IMG]
      Rheia by Shecow by tubbysnuggles, on Flickr

19. SheCow has done about seven faceups for me now! She recently did a touchup on my DZ Cherry (fixing a scrape under an eyebrow), and completed a flawless complex kabuki style faceup on my k-doll Karon. She always has excellent communication and beautiful airbrush technique.

Thank you!!
      Linda S.
      galatia9

20. This is my first time commissioning SheCow for a face-up, and I can't tell you how totally impressed I am by the work she did on my Vampire Emily! Absolutely beautiful work! I love what she did with her!

SheCow was wonderful to deal with; excellent and friendly communication, preview photos of the face-up throughout the process, and the head was shipped quickly and very well packaged!

I highly recommend SheCow; she is a very talented artist! A+++ I will definitely commission her again!