1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SheCow

Nov 5, 2009

1. SheCow just did a face-up for me, and it's gorgeous! She was so easy to work with and made doing the commission very easy. I'm completely pleased. :)

2. SheCow completed face-ups for 2 of my dolls (DM Lilis Liv and an OT Goodreau). Both are amazingly beautiful and SheCow captured the looks that I wanted. Communication is excellent and friendly. I would/will definitely commission her again in the future. Thank you again soooo much!

3. I commissioned SheCow again to do another face-up for me; this time my LLT Roderich head. And, once again she did a wonderful job of bringing my doll to life! He is absolutely gorgeous!

SheCow is very easy to work with; communication is excellent, and she is very friendly and very understanding about requests for changes in the face-up. She always kept me informed of the progress she was making.

I highly recommend SheCow; she is very talented! I look forward to having her do the face-up on another one of my dolls very soon!

4. I've had three faceups done by SheCow now, and I really cannot even dream of going to anyone else! I just got my Bluefairy Tommy head back today! he was in bad shape when I first got him with an unsealed faceup, I didn't think I was going to be able to get it all off, but Ming managed to clean him up and he looks better than I ever imagined! Such a perfect and beautiful faceup! I love his freckles!

[​IMG]

This photo doesn't do him justice. Thanks again Ming! You're the best!! <3

5. SheCow did a fabulous job on a dollzone mask for me and I love it. She had full artist control and I am not disappointed at all. Thanks again! Highly recommend this great artist.:fangirl:

6. SheCow completed two more face-ups for me and I am beyond thrilled! Beautiful work, excellent communication and super friendly. I'm sure I'll be commissioning her again in the future :fangirl:

7. I commissioned SheCow to do two faceups for me. I am very happy with the results. SheCow is also very easy to work with.

8. I commissioned two more face-ups with SheCow, my Iplehouse Tan Gentle Soori and IOS' Blood. I am extremely pleased with how they turned out. SheCow does gorgeous work! :thumbup

As I said before, SheCow is very easy to work with; communication is excellent, and she is very friendly and very understanding about requests for changes in the face-up. She always kept me informed of the progress she was making.

I highly recommend SheCow; she is a very talented artist. And, as soon as I save some more money, Im going to have her do another face-up!

9. She-cow, did a wonderful face up on an 2004 four sisters head. She did a perfect job and just what I wanted.
      She was also fast and the communication was great. If you are thinking about a face-up, you should diffenittly consider her.

10. SheCow did a wonderful face up on my resin Tonner Patsy doll. Captured the colors and style from reference pics I sent and I couldn't be happier! Communication is great and the whole transaction went so smooth. Would highly recommend her to everyone.

11. Super Positive! I purchased a SheCow Mara head on a short layaway. Communication was quick and friendly and the Mara head was very well packed. The Mara head is sooo cute and full of personality! I'm so excited to have such a unique sculpt! :aheartbea

12. I commissioned SheCow again for a faceup for my DOD I-ra. Even six years later, she still provided excellent service
      and did a fantastic job recapturing the faceup she did before. Of course it's even better than the last one.
      Worth every penny!

13. Purchased a fox mask with custom painting from SheCow. Everything was great from start to finish. Thank you so much!

:kitty2