1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sheep

Nov 16, 2008

1. i purchased a boypink re:sen head from sheep.
      communication was great and they were very nice to talk to! they told me when the head would ship and i received it right away. they even included a pair of eyes, which was so sweet.
      all in all, a wonderful seller! thank you so much!

2. Sheep purchased a Minifee Sia head from me through layaway. They were easy to talk to and prompt with all messages and payments. They let me know when she arrived as well. Thank you so much! Enjoy :)

3. Positive feedback! They purchased a Spirit Doll Smart girl body and the transaction was flawless. Thank you so much!

4. I bought a Doll-family body from Sheep. I am very pleased, communication was wonderful, shipping was very quick and arrived well-packed. Thank you so much . POSITIVE.

5. I purchased a modded Dollmore Zaoll body from Sheep. Super easy transaction, quick shipping and it was packed very well. Doll came in the exact condition it was listed and I'm super happy. Thank you again :)

6. purchased Leekeworld art body, fabulous communication and smooth transaction. Thanks again!

7. Sheep purchased a pair of SD shoes from me. They paid promptly and were incredibly wonderful to deal with! Excellent communications and a truly pleasant manner. :)

8. I bought a Flower and Junior head from Sheep, they were awesome! Great communication and lightening fast shipping. Thanks! :D

9. Sheep purchased a Little Rebel Aleksander head from me and they were a fantastic buyer. Communication was always friendly and prompt and they even let me know when the head arrived safely. I would absolutely do business with Sheep again anytime!

10. Sheep purchased a DollShe Amanda 26F from me recently and they were wonderful to work with! They were very prompt in all communication, and paid extremely quickly! They let me know as soon as the doll arrived to them, and were generally pleasant and kind. They were a joy to work with and I would absolutely recommend doing business with them!

11. Bought a Dollshe Saint from me, Buyer was quick with responses and paid promptly. Would absolutely reccomend this person they were lovely to work with!

12. @Sheep purchased two msd/minifee tops from me. Her communication was prompt and friendly, once she chose her shipping option, she sent payment immediately, and she let me know as soon as her package arrived to her. Thank you so much for a smooth and pleasant transaction.

13. I sold a Safi head to Sheep and everything was smooth, good communication, prompt payment, in general a nice transaction, I would surely do trades with they again for sure! Thank you so much <3

14. I purchased a Littlefee Hwayu Event Faceplate from @Sheep and the transaction es great! They are quick and thorough to communicate with and so friendly as well! We ran into a small issue with the PayPal transaction but Sheep was quick to catch it and work out a solution! The package was then sent super fast and arrived in flawless condition! I would happily do business with sheep again or recommend them to anyone else!

15. Sheep purchased a minifee Juri2020 head from me - the transaction was wonderful from start to finish! They were polite, professional and notified me as soon as the head arrived. I’d love to work with them again!

Thank you, Sheep! :)

16. Sheep bought a Lillycat Chibbi Lana from me, and it was a great experience. Fast payment and excellent communication. Enjoy the doll; thanks for such a pleasant transaction!

17. Positive Feedback!

I purchased a Merry Doll Round Merry head from @Sheep and it was a great transaction. They responded super quick and shipped when they said they would. The head arrived packaged SUPER safely and all the parts intact.

Thank you! Would do business with again!