1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shelly

Jun 30, 2009

1. Bought some gorgeous blue eyes from Shelly, fabulous communications, lightning delivery and hey look absolutely fantastic. I would recommend her to all.

2. I bought two pairs of eyes from Shelly, and was impressed not only with how up-to-date her to-do list was but how FAST the eyes shipped to me! The eyes in question are simply stunning, the promotional photos almost don't do them justice. I would definitely recommend her services, and I'm going to be ordering from her again.

3. I bought two pairs of eyes from Shelly's store (ersa flora)
      she was very quick with making the special order I had and also answered my messages super quick.
      The eyes were well packed when they arrived and also are in perfect condition and qualilty
      I'd always buy from her again! thank you!
      Highly reccommended

4. I purchased two in-stock pairs of glass eyes from Shelly (Ersa Flora), and I am more than happy with the transaction.
      She was very patient with my questions and answered quickly, so communication was great!
      Shipping was super quick and the eyes were packaged well.
      The eyes themselves are just gorgeous, and the quality is super nice, especially for the price I paid. :D
      I highly recommend Shelly and her lovely eyes. I definitely will be buying from her again!

5. I bought 18 mm Petrol Peacock eye from Shelly, and not only did she let me choose a gift pair because of the delay, she included an extra free pair! I love all of them, even the "mystery" pair, they're all gorgeous. I think my resins shall always have eyes from Shelly!

6. Gorgeous new eyes from ErsaFlora! I ordered 2 pair of the in-stock glass eyes and 2 pair of cat eyes. Super fast arrival and are just beautiful in my little cats. I also participated in the GO to Happy Camille and was extra pleased with them. My character wig for Rumplestilskin/Mr Gold is just right.

7. I bought a pair of amazing eyes through Think Pink, made by Shelly. They are an incredible work of art, and I'm so happy! Thanks <3

8. Shelly is such a fabulous person to deal with - I can't recommend her highly enough! She's the best! She makes the most amazing eyes I've ever come across. I had been searching for eyes with large pupils and she makes the best ones - they have this luminous quality to them, too. I feel very fortunate to have them now for my cat doll, Brioche - they're the absolute perfect eyes for her!

Many thanks again, Shelly! May you live long and prosper! And definitely continue making gorgeous eyes! :love