1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shelly

Jun 30, 2009

1. I bought a pair of glow in the dark eyes from Shelly, and it was a wonderful transaction. Thank you!

2. Bought a pair of ballet shoes for my mnf girl from shelly. A great seller with fast and friendly communication and speedy shipping.
      Hope to buy from again soon.

3. I bought another pair of eyes from Shelly. I needed them quickly for an event and she got them made for me the day I paid for them! They look excellent and I definitely recommend both her and her eyes. ^_^

4. I commissioned a pair of custom 8mm eyes for my Puki from Shelly and they came out just superb! She was even willing to do pupils, despite the fact that she prefers not to at that size. Plus, she made and shipped them lightening fast. I would certainly order from her again in the future!

5. I bought a pair of eyes from shelly and I love them! Everything went smoothly and I will definitely be buying from her again :)

6. I bought 2 cans of MSC from Shelly and the transction was great. I recommend!

7. I bought three pairs of eyes from Shelly. She was a pleasure to deal with and kept me updated on my order at every stage. There was a small delay, so she included a free pair of eyes, as well as the free jelly eyes I was expecting, which I thought was very generous of her. The eyes themselves are vivid and shiny and I'm very pleased with them.

Thanks, Shelly - I'd happily buy from you again in the future :)

8. Flakey feedback:
      (got permission from moderators to do this)

I asked three pairs of discounted eyes and I was told that those were available and seller told shipping costs and paypal address. I was able to pay those in two days after asking the items. After I made the payment, I was informed that two of those pairs were sold to somebody else already. When asked for the reason, I was told that there is "first come, first serve" method. I wasn't told about this at all in any point of the deal and this wasn't mentioned in the sales post either. I was also told that she didn't even promise the eyes for me in the first place. I kind of figured out that if I ask for items and I get payment info with shipping costs, the items would then be on hold (like sellers usually do...). Especially when there is no time limit given when the payment should be done.
      Frustrating experience and I have no interest of trying to buy something anymore from them.

9. I just received my pupil-less glass eyes (HD-02s in 14mm) today, and I absolutely love them. Good quality product, fast shipping and great communication. Will definitely buy from again.

10. I ordered custom "Sephiroth" eyes from Shelly. They are so perfect! Shes super cool and I will definitely buy from her again!

11. In Response to Akito's feed back: I in no way ever promised her the eyes, I quoted her the price only. I apologized but it was not enough. I get a lot of PMs with people wanting quotes for items, I only hold items if specifically asked. I have over 80 positive feedbacks, I think they speak for them selves :)

12. I bought a pair of Fantaseyes from Shelly at Ersa Flora. They arrived in good time, in great condition, and I love the quality and appearance of the eyes! Will be sure to get some more :)

Shelly was lovely to deal with throughout - many thanks! :D It was a great international transaction.

13. another perfect transaction with shelly...... i bought some more MSC. she shipped promptly, and it arrived quickly and safely. great seller.

14. We bought an SDF Juniper from Shelly; she was perfect and courteous throughout this whole transaction. Very patient with our short layaway and shipped the same day as final payment! This girl arrived in flawless condition and was very well packed. I highly rate this seller and this transaction. A+!

Thanks! :aheartbea

15. I bought two cans of Mr Super Clear from Shelly & she was wonderful enough to send them out the same day & I got them two days later - cant thank her enough for the fast turnaround & highly recommend dealing with her!

- Elizabeth

16. I bought a pair of acrylic eyes from Shelly. There was a fault with one of them, but she was VERY professional and sent me another pair immediately.Communication was excellent throughout too.

17. Shelly was a part of my Camellia Dynasty Group order. It was a truly wonderful experience on all levels. Thanks so much~

18. I purchased three pairs of eyes from Shelly, and the transactions was excellent!

The eyes are very cool, (I got some day-glow) and they were delivered super fast and well packaged!

I will definitely be buying from Shelly again.

19. I purchased 4 pair of ballerina shoes from Shelly. She was really nice and very fast. The shoes are a bit big for the size I purchased, but they're OK, it's not her fault.

20. I ordered a pair eyes from Shelly and they were made and shipped in an amazing turnaround time!

They arrived today and they're utterly perfect and gorgeous!! A wonderful service and a wonderful pair of eyes~!!! Thank you so much!!!