1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shelly

Jun 30, 2009

1. I bought two pairs of eyes from her Ersa Flora site. they were shipped within her timeframe and were came here in great condition.

Thanks a lot :)

2. I bought eyes from Shelly. They came well packaged and in perfect condition. They also came in a prompt, timely manner.

Here they are, modeled on a doll they aren't intended for:
      [​IMG]

3. I just purchased a pair of gorgeous glittery eyes from Shelly...and they're truly amazing! It was a wonderful transaction throughout and I can highly recommend Shelly and her eyes to everyone.

4. I ran a GO for Shelly's lovely eyes :) It was a real pleasure to work with Shelly. She is friendly and has great customer service... all of the eyes shipped out in a matter of days and she made sure that all custom pairs were perfect :)

Thanks so much Shelly!! I would love to do business again in the future!

~Nina

:pcake :bcake :pcake

5. I bought three pairs of glow in the dark eyes from Shelly, and they are awesome! I would definitely do business with her again! Thank you!

6. Bought 2 pairs of eyes from Shelly in her sale, very happy with them, they arrived really quickly and the quality is excellent, thank you.

7. I was so pleased with our first transaction for eyes that I did another, and these new anime eyes are just as wonderful as the first glittery ones I bought from her! Wonderful transaction, excellent service and communications, and she shipped them very fast. I love buying eyes from Shelly and can highly recommend her. She's very friendly and businesslike, and her eyes are wonderful and unique.:)

8. I'v bought some eyes to Shelly and I must admit that I'm more than pleased with them! She's really kind and she had make and sent the eyes very fast!
      I'll surely order her more eyes in a near future ;)
      Thanks again! :D

9. Bought some eyes from Shelly! She made and shipped them super fast and they look so neat in person! I am incredibly impressed!

10. I have purchased two different sets of eyes from Shelly. She is friendly, ships items quickly, and the eyes are gorgeous! The way they catch the light is great! :D

11. Bought some eyes from Shelly. The transaction was great. Will do business with her again, and buy more Fantastic eyes!!

~V~

12. I bought a pair of eyes from Shelly. She's been very kind answering all my rather dumb questions and very patient as well! Let me know when they were being shipped out and arrived nicely packaged. They are lovely in person! I can't wait to try them on Castielle...makes me even more excited to be making a BE! I think I know where I'm going to go from now on for all my eyes! I definitely recommend her!

Thanks so much for making wonderful eyes!

13. I bought 3 pairs of eyes from this seller, they were all gorgeous and made perfectly. I would buy from her again in a heartbeat and I am sure I will too.

14. I bought an SDGr Okita Souji on layaway from Shelly. She was amazing to work with: quick to respond to PMs, packaged well, shipped fast and was so friendly! I would love the chance to do business with her again!

Thanks again for a wonderful transaction! :)

15. Wonderful eyes!! I bought four pairs and got a cool freebie pair. They were all wonderful and will post some pics for all to see :)

Thanks Shelly :) :)

16. bought another pair of eyes from Shelly and the transaction went perfectly. :)

17. I commissioned a custom pair of eyes from Shelly and they are fantastic. They are by far the nicest pair of acrylic eyes I own! I asked her for a pair of intensely green eyes in her aura design, and boy did she deliver. They're perfect~ :)
      Great communication, she e-mailed me with a picture to confirm I was happy before mailing them out the next day.

I would highly recommend her if you need a custom pair of eyes for your doll.

18. I was in Shelly's Happy Camille wig GO, and even though the maker was a bit slow, Shelly kept us informed, even posting a pic of all the wigs when they arrived! How cool is that?

Excellent communication, very well-run GO!

Let me know when you'll do another one, Ryuichi and Ichi both could use some of these beautiful wigs!;)

Ryu

19. The pair of eyes I bought from Shelly just arrived, and I'm really happy with them! She shipped them out really quick, and I'm remembering her if I need more! Highly recommend!

20. i participated in the group order which Shelly ran for Happy Camille wigs. i purchased several wigs, each is more gorgeous than the last. :) . Shelly is an excellent 'group order leader', the order was well coordinated and perfectly run. i would not hesitate to join any future 'group orders' which Shelly might run.

thank you, Shelly !