1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sherri1993

May 21, 2010

1. I purchased two miniature guitars from Sherri1993 and I was very happy with my purchase. The guitars are amazing quality and Sherri1993 shipped them super fast. I would definitely work with her again.

2. Bought some EID shorts from Sherri1993. She was very nice to talk to and very easy to work with! Only thing to really note is that she disappeared for a week but turned out to be super busy with school and just forgot, which is totally understandable. After I PMed her she got them out in the mail the very next day and were in wonderful condition when they arrived!

Over all, it was a pretty decent transaction besides that one bump. I would be happy to buy from her again and would recommend to others too. :>

3. I bought a couple of items from Sherri1993. Communication was quick and friendly. Shipped the items a little later than she said she would, but still arrived in a timely matter, so I nothing to really fret about. I'd happily buy from her again. Thank you for the smooth transaction.

4. Sherri bought a Supia head from me, she was super kind and payed very quickly! I would totally recommend her and would be honored to do business with her any day!
      Thanks ^^

5. All your face ups look natural. I think though, that Narae - Korean Real Skin is by far the best. Good job... great artist !

6. I commissioned Sherri1993 to do three faceups. Her communication was great, she let me know as soon as they arrived and showed me progress photos to check if I wanted anything changed. Shipping was fast and safe. Lovely end results, greatly recommended ^^ Thanks again!

7. Sherri1993 commissioned an angora wig. She communicates during transaction and is very pleasant to work with. Thanks so much! :D

8. I commissioned Sherri1993 to do two faceups for me. Prompt and friendly communication, confirmed my payment, sent my heads package securely and painted quite lovely! I couldn't ask for a smoother transaction and hope to deal with Sherri again soon. Thanks so much!

9. I bought a doll from Sherri1993, her messages were nice, but after paying I barely heard from her.
      But the doll arrived very well packed and quite fast, so I'm happy with the transaction.
      Positive feedback from me~

10. Commissioned face-ups for my 2 minimees. Great work and communication and was very accommodating of my requests. Thanks so much!