1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sherry^^

Sep 28, 2008

1. Sherry was a split partner on my Iple Storm and was totally wonderful! I highly recommend her.

2. I bought a Fairyland Feeple 65 Chloe with sleeping faceplate from Sherry! She was very easy to talk to and would always respond as quickly as possible to my PMs. Despite the USPS's shipping troubles, she arrived in great condition and it quite lovely! I would definitely do business with Sherry again in the future!

3. Sherry purchased my "Juliet" costume ensemble for Iplehouse EID girls. She was wonderful to deal with, and I would definitely sell to her again.

Martha

4. I bought a Super Gem body from Sherry- communication was EXCELLENT throughout and the body was shipped very safely and securely. When there was an issue she handled it very swiftly and professionally. She was a pleasure to deal with and I recommend buying from her to anyone! Thank you!

5. I bought an Iplehouse outfit from Sherry and she was one of the best I've ever dealt with. Great transaction, shipped quickly, replied to my emails quickly. One of the nicest, sweetest ladies around. Thank you Sherry, you're awesome!!

6. I purchased a pair of jointed hands from Sherry on layaway. Wonderful transaction! She's also a stellar conversationalist and an all around pleasant person. She also packed my hands with great care, and shipped them quickly. If you're thinking of buying from her, what are you waiting for? Do it! ;D

7. I bought an Elfdoll Mir from Sherry last week. Very speedy shipping, perfectly packed, and a wonderful seller. I would happily buy from her again. Thanks so much!!

8. :pcupcake :pcupcake POSITIVE Feedback for Sherry! :pcupcake :pcupcake

I bought a Limhwa Human head from Sherry. Her pictures and description were very accurate. She packed nicely and shipped really fast. Her communication was great and very helpful and friendly. I'm delighted with the head.

All 'round, an excellent transaction. I would definitely deal with Sherry again in the future.

Robbin

9. I bought a head from Sherry. Everything went very smoothly and she was very friendly and kind! Thank you for an excellent transaction :)

10. Wonderful split partner!!! :D

Sherry participated in my Iplehouse EID Douglas split and she has been an absolute pleasure to do business with! She is so nice with communication, her payments are made right away and she contacted me as soon as her part of the split was received.

It's been amazing dealing with her and meeting her. I totally recommend her!!
      Thank you so much, Sherry!!!

11. Sherry bought a belly dance outfit from me-----great person to deal with and I highly recommend her.

12. Sherry bought my Soom Albany and the transaction was utterly painless, prompt, and fun! How often can you say that, huh? I highly recommend Sherry! <3

13. I bought Sherry's Limhwa Mano who arrived perfectly packaged. She's a pleasure to deal with, answering all questions quickly. She even braved icy weather to send my guy home by Valentine's day. Highly recommended! :chocoheart

14. Sherry offered me a Soo Tokyo Story outfit which I have spent more time to find it. I'm very happy when I saw her message. And now, I got it!!!!
      Sherry is very nice and lovely. She is very perfect to deal with.
      Thank you Sherry again for this special gift. ^___^

15. I bought a beautiful Iplehouse outfit from Sherry, she is a wonderful person to deal with. Nice communication, fast shipping. Couldn't ask for a better transaction. 100% happy. :)

16. I bought an Iplehouse Eva from Sherry, and she was such a delight to do business with! Kept in constant contact throughout the layaway, shipped at the speed of light after she was fully paid for, and came unbelievably well packaged. She is one of the sweetest ladies around, I would gladly do business with her again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much again hun for helping me bring my grail girl home! ;;u;; <3

17. Sherry purchased my Lillycat Ellana. It was a very pleasure to deal with her. She paid immediatly, communication was very fast and easily. Highly recommend. Thank you very mutch! ^________^

18. I bought a beautiful Iplehouse Freezia from Sherry! She came perfectly packed and shipped lightning fast! Fantastic transaction! Thank you for making a dream come true! :aheartbea

19. :thumbup
      Sherry sold me an iplehouse armor set and I highly recommend as a seller. Communication was great and shipping was fast. They were also willing to work with me on a short layaway. Excellent seller. :)

20. Just realised due to being away on holiday then straight back to work when I got back I forgot to leave feedback for Sherry. Sold her a Raccoondoll head, great transaction, always fast to reply and let me know as soon as the package arrived. Thanks very much, delight to deal with you.