1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shido~

Sep 16, 2007

1. I bought a Luts Winter event head from Shido and couldn't be more happy with the transaction! :fangirl: She replied very quickly to my pms and shipped the head on the same day I paid. It was very well packaged and exactly what I hoped for. :aheartbea Thank you!

2. Shido bought a doll head from me. I must say this was one of the most smoothest transactions I ever had. They waited patiently for my reply (which took too long)... But when I got back to the forum I think the communication back and forth was just a dream come true. Fast payment.. A dream buyer. What else can I say? Thank you!♥

3. Shido was the other participant in a split i hosted. she was wonderful to work with from the beginning, she made her payment on time and communication with her was great all along the process. i would definitely do business with her again and i strongly recommend her!

thank you so much Shido! <3

4. we bought a pair of Soom Eliv/iv ears from Shido
      She was such a nice person, did a great communication and the shipping was fast.
      This was a very pleasure to deal with her ^^
      we highly recommended her ^o^

5. Shido purchased a Mr.P1 head from me and everything went perfect! I'd be delighted to work with them again in any capacity. ^_^

6. I purchased a Dreaming Abadon head from Shido. Communication was clear and shipping was very fast. Many thanks!

7. Wonderful buyer, quick communication and payment and notified me of arrival ^^ Thank you for homing the head!

8. Shido bought a doll from me. Excellent communication, very polite, prompt payment, and let me know as soon as the doll arrived. Thank you!

9. I bought a doll from her and everything came in fast and great condition! Would love to deal with her again :XD:

10. I sold a Dream of Doll Luke blank head to Shido. Communication was smooth, and she paid in full at the agreed time. As soon as the package arrived, she let me know. A great transaction, and I would gladly recommend her as a buyer. <3

11. I sold a tender Ean head to @Shido and the transaction couldn't have been better. Really friendly communication, super fast payment, and lovely follow up. I would happily do another transaction!

12. Big big +1 for Shido, who patiently waited while the Covid-era post bumbled around the DoD Black Elf Kiril she bought from me. It took them forever, but he arrived undamaged, and she was kind enough to let me know the very same day. Kind, prompt, and always a pleasure to talk to. It was a perfect transaction.

13. @Shido bought a DOC Wi from me. She paid very promptly and was very patient and communicative throughout. Lovely transaction! Thank you :3nodding:

14. Shido bought an AS Claudia head from me. She was very patient at sorting out the details with me and was fast at communication and payment. Would definitely do transaction with her again!

15. Shido bought a DoC head from me and also commissioned a faceup for it, and everything went perfectly! I'd be happy to deal with Shido again anytime. :)

16. I sold a DoC doll to Shido and and such a wonderful and pleasant transaction with her. She is such a sincere and genuine buyer and doll collector. She is also very responsive in communication and patient as well of the delivery process. I am really glad to be able to rehome my doll with her and will be more than glad to deal with her again in future!

17. Shido bought a head and some clothes from me to expand their incredible DoD collection :XD:
      It was a more than perfect transaction, the communication was great and they kindly kept me in the loop of the shipping process until the final arrival!
      I wouldn't think twice about doing a transaction with them! Thanks a lot!! :D

18. Hello!

I recently bought a DH3 head from Shido and he is MAGNIFICENT! Post was nice and quick, communication was great and he was packaged wonderfully. Would definitely buy from again in a heart beat.

Thank you so much <3!!!!

19. I bought an AS Claudia head from her on a short layaway. Communication was excellent and the head arrived safely packed. I would absolutely recommend purchasing from Shido to anyone. THANK YOU! :)