1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shin, please ^^

Jun 11, 2006

1. My highest recommendation for Shin! I bought a doll from her, and the postal service messed with us and took weeks to get him here and didn't record tracking for the package. I was crazy with anxiety, and Shin was so wonderful and understanding. And now my beautiful boy is here...thanks again, Shin!!!!!!!!!!

2. I bought a pair of shoes. The shipment was fast and the shoes in very good condition.

thanks a lot :-)

3. Great shoes & fun wig sent super quickly by Shin! Super transaction! Thanks!

4. Purchased an Elf Lishe form Shin. Wonderful transaction and wonderful seller! Would do business with her again and I highly recommend her as a seller! Thank you so much! :daisy

5. I bought a pair of beauty white Luts girl hands from Shin. The hands came very well packaged and just as described. There was a slight shipping delay, but Shin kept me updated the whole way. Great communication, excellent seller, would definitely buy from again. (Thank you so much!)

6. I just had a lovely transaction with Shin--a friend of mine connected me with Shin to fulfill a WTB wish I had posted, and it was a pleasure to buy my pink maryjanes from her. She shipped very quickly and was charming to communicate with; I would enjoy dealing with her again! :daisy

7. I bought a wig from her and it arrived really fast from Spain.
      Very nice to deal with. Thank you! :)

8. Bought a pair of Soom eyes and an IP Silvia wig from her. Both items where as advertised. THank you!

9. Shin is *great* to work with :aheartbea Quick payment and great communication. A completely wonderful easy transaction thank you :D

10. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

11. she is really a good buyer!!!!!
      fast payment and nice to deal with~thank you!

12. I bought a head from Shin. The communication and shipping was very fast! Thank you! ^^

13. Another positive for Shin :aheartbea

I ordered Seirei Yugiri for Shin. All PMs were very polite and friendly. She made a full payment immediately and everything went so smoothly :D

It's a great pleasure to deal with Shin!! One of best buyers I've ever met.
      Thank you very much :) Higly recommend :aheartbea

14. Shin is very nice and a pleasure to deal with. Fast answers to PMs, pefect transaction. My BJD was exactly as advertised - I am really happy to have him. Sabik is simply perfect!

Fast shipping - considering that the postal system from one country to another within Europe is really slow - up to two weeks for a large package. So her estimate of 7-10 days was dead on - not quite seven days! Perfect timing - I got him before the weekend.;)

15. I bought Pipos Baha's human hands and feet from Shin. She replied to all my questions really fast, was totally awesome about the negotiations, and mailed them securely packaged and registered that very afternoon!:aheartbea They arrived in perfect condition. Such a pleasure doing business with her! Thanks so much!

16. Another perfect transaction! Shin's a wonderful seller, the hands are perfect! Thank you so much! :daisy

17. Bought a pair of glass eyes from Shin. Wonderful transaction as before..! Very polite seller, quick to respond to PMs, and item well-packed. Thank you!

18. Shin is a really good seller, she sent quickly and the head was well packed ^^

19. Sold my Elf El to shin, shes a wonderful buyer, very very patient and understanding. I would not hesitate to do business with again. Lovely lovely person
      A+++++ buyer

20. Shin bought a nice handful of halloween items from my sweet shop. It was a great transaction, and great communication. Shin was a pleasure to deal with. :)