1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shin, please ^^

Jun 11, 2006

1. Shin bought a Luts El off me. She was pleasant the entire transaction, and was understanding during the entire process. Thanks so much.

2. Shin bought an SSDF body from me on layaway. Communication was great, she let me know when he arrived safe and sound, and she actually paid the doll off early. Thank you!

3. Shin purchased an El from me on an extended layaway plan. She was always on time with payments and excellent with communication. She paid off the doll early, was understanding when I needed a few extra days to get him shipped, and let me know when he arrived. Thanks for the wonderful transaction Shin!

4. We do another trade together and all things was parfect, excellent communication and face-up was beautiful like always, the post have some long delay but she's always here for helping me. I will not hesitate to do business with her again, i highly recommended her. Thanks so much!

5. Shin bought a Tanning El and some heads from me and paid for everything right away and let me know when they arrived.
      Thank you so much!!!

6. Perfect Transaction with a very kind and lovely buyer <3
      Great communication, fast payment in one go and she informed me as soon as the doll arrived.

I would love to deal with her again^^

I highly recomment her to everyone :thumbup

Thanks again.

7. Shin bought a doll from me :) It was perfect, communication very friendly, very patient, thank you so much for this wonderful transaction !

8. Shin bought some clothing from me and the transaction was near perfect. Payment was prompt and I was informed as soon as they received the item :) thank you so much!

9. I had another great transaction with Shin
      she paid quick and was kind enough to let me know when she got the doll
      I couldn't be happier to deal with this lovely person
      highly recommend to everyone!
      thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. I sold a doll to Shin, she was very quick to reply and super nice too. An all around great buyer, thanks again!

11. I have sold a IH Pamela to shin: perfect and kind communication, fast payment... overall a great transaction! Thank you <3

12. I sold diverse items to Shin.
      Smooth transaction: great and friendly communication, she paid quick and let me know as soon as she got her package.
      I will not hesitate doing business with her again ! Thank you ;)

13. Shin bought a luts Jude and a SSDF body from me and the transaction was perfect as always. Her communication is friendly and she always pay quickly and let me know as soon as she gets the parcels. I highly recommend her ^_^
      Thank you so much!!

14. Shin purchased a Luts CP Delf El from me on a layaway. The entire transaction went super well! Communication was perfect--friendly, prompt, and thorough. Payments were always on time and she kindly let me know when the doll arrived to her. Thank you much for being such a nice buyer! ^-^

15. Shin bought a Switch head from me and I'm very pleased how fast and flawless this transaction went. Communication was excellent and she paid right away. She even let me know that the head arrived safely. I can very much recommend her as a buyer!<3

16. She bought a Luts Delf body from me and paid for it very quickly.
      She is absolutely friendly and nice. Communicating with her was a pleasure.
      I'd do business with her again anytime. Thanks for everything.:)

17. Shin bought a doll from me. She was an amazing buyer who was promt with payment and messages. She updated me once he arrived. It was a lovely experience dealing with her and I would definitely recommend her! :)

18. Just sold her my Delf body, was an absolute pleasure to deal with and very patient with me. We kept each other in the loop every step of the way and things went very smoothly. I'm glad my boy's bod has gone to a good home!

19. Shin bought a CP Delf Lishe from me and transaction was amazing! Communication was always nice and smooth, payment was swift and she kept me updated until Lishe arrived at her door. I'd definitely do business with Shin again, she's an amazing buyer and highly recommended! Thank you so much and I hope Lishe makes you very happy! <3

20. another great transaction with Shin ^_^ She bought a Luts body from me. The payment was quick and the communication was excellent, she always reply messages very fast and keep you updated when the parcel arrives.
      Highly recommended! Thank you!