1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shin, please ^^

Jun 11, 2006

1. Shin bought a skull bunny hoodie from me and it was a very smooth transaction.
      Fast payment and very pleasant communication. Glad you love your hoodie! :)

2. Just received a pair of lovely shoes from Shin for one of my boys this morning. The transaction and communication were smooth and fast and the price great. The shoes were packed nicely and safely. Thanks, Shin! :-D

3. I sold my Bliss to Shin. She was a very nice person to deal with, very patient and paid promptly. Very smooth transaction. Thank you so much :)

4. I bought a wig from Shin recently. Even though it was an international transaction, the wig arrived quickly and is in great condition! Thanks so much!

5. Trustworthy seller, quick shipping.

6. Bought a Boy body and head from Shin. She was communicative, helpful and quick the entire process.
      My boy arrived super-quick and with no hassle. :)

Thank you so much!

7. i bought a fantasy body from shin and it was so carefully packaged! I love the lime green case it came wrapped in! I highly recommend her! :)

8. I bought a wig from Shin and the transaction was perfect!!
      The communication was great, she replied all my question very quickly. She shipped my wig very fast. The wig was exactly as she told me, in perfect condition!
      Muchas gracias :)

9. Bought a uniform from Shin, it came in great condition. Thanks! ^_^

10. Bought a pair of eyes! Good communication, great help, shipped promptly! Would buy from again! Thanks!

11. I bought an Iplehouse girl body from Shin. She accepted layaway for the body and sent it off as soon as the last payment was made. She is very nice to deal with and her communication is great! I highly recommend Shin!:aheartbea

Gail

12. Sold Tanpopo to Shin - flawless transaction - lightening fast PP and very sweet to deal with,her communication is excellent. Tanpopo went to a very loving home. Highly recommend Shin!!!!

13. I bought a pair of eyes from Shin and they are perfect! Exactly what was on the picture, even better!
      Postage was very quick with tracking :D Thank you so much~~Highly reccomended!!

14. I bought a CP Juri B 2007 head from Shin, it was a very quick and extremely pleasant transcation. The head was very well packaged and arrived extremely fast in excellent condition. I greatly enjoyed the whole business and would gladly deal with her again!

15. Just had a very smooth and friendly trade with Shin ^_^. During the transaction, Shin was friendly, fast responded my pms and fast shipping.

Thank you, Shin, for this smooth trade!

16. I'm her buyer and Shin is a great person to deal with. ^^
      Good communication, fast shipping and safely packing. I'm very impressed >w<.

Thanks again with a huge hug, Shin!!!
      *squeezeeeeee* Q(*8*)Q
      cifr.

17. I did a trade with Shin and it went smoothly. Communication was excellent and I was notified straight away when the item was received.

Would definitely do business with Shin again. :clover

18. I sold Shin a Yo-SD dress and it was a smooth transaction. She kindly let me know when it had arrived safely. :

19. I completed a trade for a wig with Shin and it was a great transaction. Quick communication and prompt shipping. Thanks so much! :)

20. I bought a fantastic wig from Shin, everything went wonderfully! super fast shipping and it arrived in perfect condition!

thanks so much! :D