1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Shin-zo

Jul 10, 2009

1. Got a dress from Shin-zo, well packaged, and she deals with problems very smoothly! (Was originally sent back to her from UK, I blame our customs.)

2. What did you buy from me?: an SD red and black starter pack with an extra t-shirt!
      How was the communication?: it was good, I got responses to my questions pretty promptly :)
      How was the quality of the product?: It seems to be very good quality! I like the feel of the fabric and it looks well-made, and I like that the sleeves and pant legs aren't too short.
      was the price appropriate?: very! A great deal!
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?: I think about a week
      are you happy with the overall transaction?: Yes!

3. What did you buy from me?: Several packs of coll clothing
      How was the communication?: Superb, always quick and very friendly
      How was the quality of the product: Even better than I anticipated!
      was the price appropriate?: extremely
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?: a week or 2? not long enough to cause any worry
      are you happy with the overall transaction? yes! I will definately be back for more!

4. What did you buy from me?: Two MSD boy clothing packs.
      How was the communication?:
      Great, really friendly and answered my questions
      How was the quality of the product:
      Quality is brilliant.
      was the price appropriate?:
      It was an absolute bargain.
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?:
      Just over two weeks.
      are you happy with the overall transaction?:
      I am very much so and I would buy from again.

5. I bought 1 msd-sized pack, communication was friendly and fast, quality is brilliant and shipping took 3 weeks. Will buy from you again!

6. What did you buy from me?: A Gorgeous black dress from the Limited Release dresses.
      How was the communication?: Perfect! So friendly and very fast.
      How was the quality of the product: Great! <3
      was the price appropriate?: Perfect price, I'll be back for sure!
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?: A while, but that's okay, the post around my area is always very slow.
      are you happy with the overall transaction?: Yes! I can't wait to buy from Shin-Zo again!

xoxo

7. I bought some clothes sets from Shin-zo. Very easy communication, and a pleasure to work with, definately recommend!!

8. What did you buy from me?: SD boy clothes pack
      How was the communication?: very friendly and prompt
      How was the quality of the product: very good
      was the price appropriate?: Yes, I would say it was a great bargain.
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?: about a week
      are you happy with the overall transaction?: yes very and I will probably purchase from Shin-zo again in the future.

9. What did you buy from me?: SD boy clothes pack
      How was the communication?: Great!
      How was the quality of the product: Very good
      was the price appropriate?: Definitely.
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?: Just under 3 weeks.
      are you happy with the overall transaction? Very and will definitely buy again from Shin-zo.

I wasn't charged extra for shipping even though shipping ended up being a bit more than the flat rate for international shipping that she gave. And a pair of eyes was included as a free gift!
      A great seller and would definitely recommend! :D

10. What did you buy from me?: Traded eyes for a pack of clothes
      How was the communication?: Is was good~
      How was the quality of the product Great!
      was the price appropriate?: trade was worth it
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?: Not sure when they made the clothes and sent it out
      are you happy with the overall transaction? Yes very much so ^^

11. What did you buy from me?: 1 slim mini clothes pack and 2 msd boy packs
      How was the communication?: Very good, very prompt and poliet
      How was the quality of the product?: Excellent and it all so cute and well fitting
      was the price appropriate?: A wonderful deal for the price I paid.
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?: a couple of weeks but I was told that so I was expecting it.
      are you happy with the overall transaction?: Overjoyed! I would definitly buy from Shin-zo again :)

12. What did you buy from me?: 2 slim mini girl clothes packs, and 2 mystery packs (one mini girl, one SD)
      How was the communication?: Excellent, kept me very informed
      How was the quality of the product?:
      Wonderful!
      Was the price appropriate?:
      Yes, the quality was excellent considering how much I paid.
      How long did it take for you to receive the item?:
      A couple of weeks
      Are you happy with the overall transaction?:
      Very! I would definitely purchase more packs from Shin-Zo without hesitation ^^

13. What did you buy from me?:a pacp of MSD boy clothes
      How was the communication?: excellent and super friendly :)
      How was the quality of the product : Extremely well made and nice colors
      was the price appropriate?: can't beat it !! So reasonable for what you get
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?: about 2 weeks , which was expected from New Zealand but it was packaged well and seemed to get here quicker than I thought it might
      are you happy with the overall transaction? I really love what you sell and what you are doing . My mom loved her clothes and her doll looks absolutely amazing ...we'll probably be back soon .Thanx so much ! XOXO

14. Squee!!!!!!!! I love all of the packs I purchased. As soon as the dolls arrive to their clothes...I'll post pictures! She's a delight to work with and super fast communication. It was lovely to get this package in the mail and it felt like Christmas!! :D Would recommend to other people and it was great experience!!

15. What did you buy from me?: 2 clothes packs, one for a slim girl, one for a boy. They were mystery packs, but I sort of did a request (a masculine boy, and a girl with outfit and dress) and she gave me what I asked for!
      How was the communication?: Very good
      Wonderful!
      Yes, the quality was excellent
      A couple of weeks
      Are you happy with the overall transaction?:
      DEFINITELY!!! I would buy again in a minute!

16. What did you buy from me?:
      I received 1 Male SD Clothing Set, 1 Extra Top, and 1 Extra
      Bottoms
      . (Plus gifts!)

How was the communication?:
      The communication was perfect. All of my questions were answered.

The clothing are great and very durable!

Shin-zo's prices are fantastic.

It took a little over a week.

Are you happy with the overall transaction?
      I am very please with the transaction. ^___________^

17. did a trade with shin-zo: msd head for clothings! the clothes i received in return were beautiful and fit perfectly on my mr. skinny pants mclonglegs resinsoul an :3 communication was good, and the clothes are great! would definitely buy from/trade with her again!

18. What did you buy from me?: A MSD dress set and a SD starter pack!
      How was the communication?: Amazing!!
      How was the quality of the product:? Couldn't be happier!! the best!!
      was the price appropriate?: Are you kidding me!! it was perfect! and the quality is great!!
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?: Thanks to my mail system 3 weeks >.< but well worth the wait!
      are you happy with the overall transaction? if you havent figured it out yet . . . LOL YES!! YES!! YES!!

Will be buying from again an again!!

Thank you so very much!

Rowen!

19. What did you buy from me?: I did a tread with Shin-zo for for slim MSD girl starter packs.
      How was the communication?: Really good. Responded clearly and quickly.
      Very nice, and I love the designs too!
      was the price appropriate?: Yes.
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?:
      About a week and a half. Not long at all since it's international.
      are you happy with the overall transaction?
      Very much so!