1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Shin-zo

Jul 10, 2009

1. I responded to Shin-zo's offer of trades for her doll clothing, and I couldn't be happier! I feel a little guilty, because I'm not sure what I sent her is worth what she sent me; her clothing is really well made and attractive. Her communication was friendly and informative, and considering it was travelling halfway around the world (I'm in North Dakota USA) it arrived lightning fast! Would be delighted to do business with her again.

2. I traded a pair of SD sized hands for one of Shin-zo's SD starter packs of clothes.

The communication was good, shipping was fast, and best of all, the clothes are amazing! They're well made, the fabric is a good weight and thickness for doll size, and they fit great. :) (I especially like the pants)

Thanks! ^__-

3. I traded some items for 3 of Shin-zo's starter packs and I must say, the clothing is so well made! The fabrics are really nice and everything fit really well. I'll be ordering more packs in the future!

4. Just recieved my end of a trade for Shin-zo's starter packs and I couldn't be happier. The clothing is expertly made with carefully selected fabrics and they fit my boy absolutley perfectly. I have no hesitation in ordering again.

5. Just got my starter packs from Shin-zo. The pants are amazing all in their own, VERY nice. Everything looks awesome! I'll probably be back again. :P

6. oops... can't edit my post:
      Just to clarify:
      What did you buy from me?: two starter packs
      How was the communication?:
      excellent... fast friendly replies to all enquiries
      How was the quality of the product[​IMG]?
      Excellent. :)
      was the price appropriate?:At $10 a pack ... nothing short of a bargin.Although in my case i swapped an item i payed abbout $20 for.
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?: A little under a month but that's understandable seeing as these were made to order.
      are you happy with the overall transaction? definately!

7. I purchased two Mini MSD preorder packs, and won the auction for a gorgeous blue butterfly dress! The clothing fits well - especially the dresses - and there was absolutely no problem with the transaction. I definitely recommend and will definitely be ordering more clothes from Shin-zo in future.

8. I just got home from work today and there were my beautiful new clothes for my girls. I love them.This weekend I will take some pictures and post them for you. Shin-Zo does such a great job on these outfits. Thanks so much.

9. Here is Shiloh is some of Shin-zo's clothes. ^^

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I didn't get all of the detail to show just how well-made the pants are. They have a nice shape and a... panel..? I don't know what to call it, but the point is I really like the pants. :lol:
      The size is SD and they fit Shiloh (Fdoll body) perfectly!

10. I took Shin-Zo up on her post about trades for her doll clothing, and I seriously couldn't be happier. I sent her a brief description of my doll's personality, and she was able to make some clothes to match them perfectly~ She even sent a couple small gifts that made me flip when I saw them~

I love everything that was sent to me, and they fit my dolls (MNFs) perfectly and look so great on them ^__^ I definitely plan on buying some more stuff from her in the future, and would recommend her packs to anyone who is considering them :3

11. I did a trade with Sin-zo, I love everything that was sent to me. Highly recommended, will do business with her again. Thank you! ^^

12. I bought a mystery pack for my Soony from Shin-zo, I love it so much!
      The clothes are so fantastic and great quality too, I'm very happy <3

Thanks so much =^.^=

13. What did you buy from me?: I bought a MNF Juri head
      How was the communication?:
      Fantastic; very friendly
      How was the quality of the product?
      Perfect!
      was the price appropriate?:
      Extremely reasonable
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?:
      It was very fast
      are you happy with the overall transaction?
      I'm VERY happy with the transaction! I wouldn't hesitate at all to do more business with Shin-zo

14. lovely buyer, friendly and a quick payment :)

15. What did you buy from me?: I tread wig+2pair of glass eyes with Shin-zo's dress set. She sent me a lot of stuff :o

How was the communication?: She was so friendly. She answer my pm,but it took a while for her to reply.I understaned that she was busy,so it's ok

How was the quality of the product: Girl dress is so cute and great. Shirt style is awesome. The best ever is pant. This is one of the best pant i've got.Better than an expensive pant from doll company.Perfect fit senior delf and make leg lok so slim.

was the price appropriate?: I did tread,and have to say that she was so generous.

how long did it take for you to receive the item?: She said she shipped them on03/15
      and it reached me on 04/01(From New Zealand to US)

are you happy with the overall transaction?: Absolutely.

Here is some picture~
      My dolly said thanks to you too:aheartbea

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Shin-zo bought a BBB Moony girl from me. PMs were incredibly polite and she responded promptly. Payment was very quick as well.

Thanks again~ :D

Emblen
      xxx

17. I sold a Luts Wintery 09 to Shin-zo and had a perfect transaction! Her PM's were very fast and prompt, as well as her payment. :D She kept in contact the entire transaction, and let me know when her boy arrived safely~ I would gladly work with her again! Many thanks for your business!

Natalie

18. I sold a Kill_U 2nd to to Shin-zo on layaway. Her communication was superb- she always told me when she'd have a payment, and the amount she would be paying without me having to ask. She made this layaway a pleasure to deal with, and I would not hesitate to deal with her again. I most definitely would have to recommended her as a seller. Thank you!

19. What did you buy from me?: A SD clothing pack
      How was the communication?: I bought through the automated website, there was no personal interaction. The website was easy to use. However, I do feel that there needs to be a different postage fee for customers who live in the same country as Shin-Zo as it is cheaper to post domestic parcels.
      How was the quality of the product: Very satisfactory.
      was the price appropriate?: Most definitely!
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?: A couple of weeks, I forgot when I ordered but it was by no means a long wait.
      are you happy with the overall transaction?: Very. I would definitely buy again.

20. What did you buy from me?: I got two dress starter packs
      How was the communication?: Very nice! There were apparently some problems with the post-office and she made sure to keep me in the loop!
      How was the quality of the product:? Fantastic! I love both dresses, and so does my girl ;)
      was the price appropriate?: I traded with her instead of paying, but I think $10 mey even be too cheap for the quality!
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?:It took a little longer due to post-office mistakes, but it was by no fault of Shin-zo!
      are you happy with the overall transaction? Very! Thank you so much!!