1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for Shin-zo

Jul 10, 2009

1. I did a partial trade with Shinzo - my doll for cash and 5 packs of her clothing for SD boys. I got the clothes this week and I am just thrilled!! They are so nice and very well made!! I LOVE them!! They fit my boys really well and they look great on!! I highly recommend Shinzo and her awesome clothes!!! These are excellent value for money!!! Thank you so much!!! XOXO

2. I traded my SD HZ outfit for Shin-zo's Luts El head. Even though we were struck with the whole volcano mess, everything went smoothly, she answered my every question and was great to deal with. Head arrived quickly and safe, very nicely packed.
      Would deal with again.

3. What did you buy from me?: 5 SD boy packs
      How was the communication?: Sometimes really quick, sometimes I didn't get a response at all
      How was the quality of the product: very good
      was the price appropriate?: The price was actually really cheap for how much I got
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?: Almost two months, but there were multiple announcements about delays and apologies, so I didn't mind the wait too much
      are you happy with the overall transaction? yes

4. What did you buy from me?: 1 MSD Boy Pack
      How was the communication?: Everything was great.
      How was the quality of the product: Wonderful!
      Was the price appropriate?: The price was great! I love how the clothes look.
      How long did it take for you to receive the item?: Not very long I think, perhaps 3 or 4 weeks start to finish?
      Are you happy with the overall transaction? Yes! Oh goodness yes. If Shin-zo ever opens again for pre-orders I'd definitely buy again!

5. I bought a DOC Ivan from Shin-Zo, he arrived in fabulous condition, very quickly, with wonderful extra's. A wonderful seller. THanks alot!

6. What did you buy from me?: MSD starter pack dress (Tick Tock)
      How was the communication?: Excellent!
      How was the quality of the product?: Very nice! Had to trim a few extra threads, but that didn't bother me
      Was the price appropriate?: Oh yes
      How long did it take for you to receive the item?: 2 weeks from NZ to USA? I'm catching up on feedback so I can't remember exactly
      Are you happy with the overall transaction?: Yes, I would definitely buy from again

7. I purchased a sweet little Mulit-head on a RS tiny body from Sin-zo. It was a GREAT transaction for beginning to end. She repaired a tiny flaw, modded the gender and mailed her REALLY fast. WOW! It was a wonderful experience and I am thrilled with my new little darling!!! THANKS!!!!

8. I bought 2 MSD packs from Shin-zo. The mail took a while, but the clothes were worth the wait. Love them on my girl! I would definitely buy from her again!

9. What did you buy from me? several packs of SLIM MSD clothes
      How was the communication? Very Poor, both transactions.
      How was the quality of the product: The first time I bought from Shin-zo I was happy with the clothes. However this time around, I was disappointed with the quality & variety.
      was the price appropriate? I rarely care for prices in this hobby.
      how long did it take for you to receive the item? 10 weeks
      are you happy with the overall transaction? No

Honestly, I have no interest in doing business with Shin-zo again.

10. What did you buy from me?: A MSD Boy Pack.
      How was the communication?: Great when she just manages her business in the MP, but after opening her own website, not so much.
      How was the quality of the product Pretty nice.
      Was the price appropriate?: Yes, definitely.
      How long did it take for you to receive the item?: 4months, I think the pack would have arrived sooner if she hadnt mistype my address for two times she re-send my pack.
      Are you happy with the overall transaction? No, the clothes are worth the money but not worth the time. I'll definitely be hesistant to deal with Shin-zo again.

11. What did you buy from me?: Two SD boy clothes packs
      How was the communication?: It was alright. I had to track her down a few times when her inbox here was full, but I got a response in a decent amount of time.
      How was the quality of the product: Reallly nice. I love these clothes.
      Was the price appropriate?: Yes, it was a really good deal for clothes.
      How long did it take for you to receive the item?: It was over four months.
      Are you happy with the overall transaction? I'm not happy but I'm not really upset by the transaction. Yes the wait was crappy, but I did get my clothes.

12. Order placed and paid for: March 6, 2010
      Order consisted of: 4 MSD Boy Packs, 1 MSD Girl Pack, 1 Bonus Pack, Dark Colors.
      Package arrived July 6, 2010
      How was the communication?: Average. I had to initiate contact for the status of my order and sometimes there was a quick reply, other times it took up to a couple of weeks to get a response.
      How was the quality of the product?: Wonderful! I adore the clothes! The workmanship and designs, and quality is top notch.
      Was the price appropriate?: Yes, very much so. I would pay double for the same sets again. I am currently under a very tight budget so the price of these sets made it possible to clothe some near naked boys of mine!
      How long did it take for you to receive the item?: 4 months
      Are you happy with the overall transaction? Overall yes. See below for details.

It was a four month wait for my order, which wouldn't have been so bad if I had known up front that is how long it would take. First of all, let me say I am VERY PLEASED with the quality of the clothes, the assortment, and most of all the colors!! Everything was as I hoped it would be. They were a great deal for the price, the wait just turned out to be a bit long and stressful with the conflicting communications of shipment dates. The Kiwi key-chain was a nice surprise as well.

I would LOVE to buy more clothes from Shin-Zo, and perhaps if she sells more in the future, she will do like many clothes makers do and limit orders or commissions to a workable number like 5 per month with a sign up period/post each month, or when previous orders have been completed and shipped.

I hope Shin-zo is able to continue selling her clothes, they are definitely work the price. Thank you for these wonderful clothes. Below is my DZ Leng, Mox in his newest outfit. He's a very happy boy, you just have to know how to read him.
      [​IMG]

13. What did you buy from me?: 3 clothing packs
      How was the communication?:
      ok
      How was the quality of the product[​IMG]?:
      very nice fabrics and sewing!!
      was the price appropriate?: i think she prices stuff too low, actually. (^_^)
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?: ordered end of february, received beginning of july.
      are you happy with the overall transaction?:
      yes.
      just as a suggestion, i would happily pay a bit more in exchange for being able to choose the outfit/accessories, and maybe overwhelming the seller less, so that some of the delays could be avoided.
      i would do business with Shin-zo again.

14. oops, i can't ETA so i will post again: the shipping was really pretty fast for our locations, like only a little over a week.

15. What did you buy from me? 5 random slim mini clothing packs (plus a free one)
      How was the communication? Good initially, fair to poor once she got backed up and had a lot of upset people hounding her.
      How was the quality of the product? Great! Definitely more than worth the price.
      was the price appropriate? Too cheap, if anything.
      how long did it take for you to receive the item? 4.5 months - 1 week in shipping.
      Are you happy with the overall transaction? Overall, yes. The clothes are really nice and I got several pieces that my girls will get a lot of use out of (and a few that none of them will wear, but that's what you get with grab bags...). The wait time was really super long, but I did get them eventually. I do plan/hope to buy from Shin-zo again.

16. What did you buy from me?: 5 MSD clothing packs (Plus a free pack)

How was the communication?: Sometimes it was spot on! Other times it was very slow. Possibly no reply.

How was the quality of the product: Amazing!!

Was the price appropriate?: Awesome price! Cheaper than anything else out there.

How long did it take for you to receive the item?: About Four months, a little longer.

Are you happy with the overall transaction?: Yes. Though it was a long wait, the clothes are absolutely AMAZING and wonderful. They made me fall even more in love with my doll.

I would most definitely buy clothes from Shin-zo again. Thank you dearly! She was very sweet, and now that she has control over her orders, I'm sure things will ship faster and be even more perfect. Her clothes are my favorite of my whole dolls' wardrobe!

17. What did you buy from me?:MSD starter pack
      How was the communication?: Quick enough I think
      How was the quality of the product: very good
      was the price appropriate?:
      how long did it take for you to receive the item?: 3-4 months. (10 days at shipping I guess) My package got lost and she re-sewed and resent with extra sets for apology.
      are you happy with the overall transaction? Yes. It took long but my package arrived safely