1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shiro-Kamiya

Mar 26, 2019

1. I bought some shoes from shiro-kamiya she was very pleasant. Quick response and smooth transition. She always keeping me updated with my order. Highly recommended and will buy from her again. Thank you

2. I bought some SD jeans from Shiro-Kamiya and it was a great all round transaction. Communication was quick and the item was posted in good time and well packaged. I would definitely recommend as a seller.

:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup:thumbup

3. I bought Switch Obsess legs and Panthera hands, and a lovely dress shirt from Shiro-Kamiya. Great communication, sent out the box quickly and with terrific packaging. Would recommend as a seller, and would buy from again myself.
      Thanks again!

4. I bought 2 wigs and eyes from shiro-kamiya. Communication was great. Arrived quick and well packaged! Thank you!

5. *POSITIVE FEEDBACK*
      I purchased a Switch Hwayeon head from
      Shiro-Kamiya recently. Communication and shipping was prompt. Everything went smoothly!

Thank you, Shiro-Kamiya, for selling me the doll head. I was very happy with my purchase.

6. Shiro-Kamiya bought a Distant Memory - Jaeii from me
      She has fast payment and Sweet! We have smooth, pleasant transaction.
      Highly Recommended!! :3nodding::3nodding::3nodding:

7. I purchased two wigs and a Volks outfit from Shiro-Kamiya. Communication was easy and the package arrived safely shipped in a plastic envelope. Thanks!

8. I recently purchased a Switch Waseon head from shiro-kamiya and the transaction was absolutely perfect. Her communication was wonderful, she was very kind, and my boy was shipped quickly. He arrived in absolutely pristine condition and I couldn't be happier.

This was a swift and easy transaction, for which I am grateful. I would happily purchase from shiro-kamiya again, if the opportunity arose. Again, thank you so much! :)

9. Hi!

I purchased a Switch head from shiro She is a fantastic seller and was quick to respond and very personable . I enjoyed dealing with her very much! I received the head in excellent condition, perfectly packed. Thank you! I would definitely recommend doing business with Shiro!
      Really wonderful.

10. Hi sorry for the late feedback. I bought a Resiner default wig from shiro-kamiya. The transaction is good and speedy. Thanks for letting me have the chance not owning the doll but wig, lol.

11. @shiro-kamiya bought Volks SDGR SWD Beth from me on layaway and paid early for every installment. Prompt and polite communication.

When I was unable to pass the doll to her in time due to personal emergencies, she waited for me patiently. For that, I am extremely grateful.

12. @shiro-kamiya I got my package today! A Z. Agram shirt, Gucci bag with beaded snake, a beret. Wonderful items and everything fits. Fast shipping but slow pandemic arrival. Certainly not their fault in any way! I'm thrilled! They included many free gifts! So generous! I highly recommend this seller! I hope to buy from you again!

13. I bought a wig from @shiro-kamiya and she was extremely kind and pleasant to work with. Thank you so much for your quick responses and the lovely extras :) As above, shipping was fast with slight delays due to the pandemic. It was such a pleasure to work with you, many thanks again ^^

14. I bought a Dollzone Gene head from shiro-kamiya and she was a pleasure to buy from! Fast and friendly! :fangirl: I thoroughly recommend doing business with her. Thank you so much!

15. I bought a matched pair of SD turtlenecks from Shiro-Kamiya and the transaction went smooth as butter! They communicated promptly, let me know when they shipped and and the tops arrived in perfect condition. Would definitely do business with Shiro again! :)

16. Bought an Illusion Garden head from Shiro-Kamiya. Communication was excellent. Very helpful with providing photos and keeping me updated. Item shipped and arrived very quickly. Excellent transaction. Would definitely do business again! ^^

17. Shiro bought two heads from me: LLT Roderich and Edria heads. The communication was great and the transaction went smoothly. They also let me know when the package made it to them. I would gladly do business with Shiro again! :)

18. Bought a blonde volks wig size 9 from Shiro. She was very quick to reply and dispatched item as soon as i paid for it.
      Item is as described. Thank you!

19. Ordered the masquerade masks, quick shipping and smooth communication!

20. I bought a SWITCH cape from Shiro, and the whole transaction was very quick and pleasant. Packaging was perfect and everything arrived speedily. Thanks!