1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shiro-Kamiya

Mar 26, 2019

1. Bought some lovely eyes from Shiro-Kamiya. Wonderful transaction! Eyes were well packaged and communication was fast and friendly. I would not hesitate to buy from Shiro-Kamiua again!

2. Bought a SDGR boy body and the transaction was very smooth. Body was well packed and just as described/pictured in the selling post. I couldn't be happier! Very good seller :)

3. I purchased a set of LLT jointed hands and was very happy with my transaction. They were quick to respond and shipped right away. The item was well packaged and arrived in great condition. I would highly recommend them as a seller and would happily buy for them again. Thanks so much Shiro-Kamiya!

4. I'm bought the Volks Chocolate Mocha Check Skirt Set outfit.

Shiro was kind, lovely and shipped the package quickly.
      The package arrived safely and the content was in perfect condition!

Hope to buy again from Shiro!

5. I bought an SD13 body! Even though the post was delayed, Shiro kept in contact with the post office to ensure that it would arrive safely. I felt reassured as she really went above and beyond for me and the doll! Thank you so much!

6. Bought a Distant Memory Hwayoung Head from Shiro.
      Amazing communication and smooth transaction.
      Head came well packed with little gifts.
      Thank you so much!
      Highly appreciated & recommended!

- Aisu

7. I bought some Items from shiro-kamiya and it was a great transaction.
      Nice communication, fast shipping and everything arrived well packaged.
      I can recommend shiro-kamiya as a seller.
      Thanks again <3

8. Purchased a doll family a head from shiro-kamiya and it was a great transaction. They shipped quickly and provided a tracking number. When I recived the head it was well packed and in perfect condition. You definitely transact with shiro-kamiya in the future. Thank you!

9. Great transaction with Shiro-kamiya. Upon receipt of Mytyl, she noticed some uneven yellowing on the arms and we were able to work out an amiable and peaceful solution. She is an excellent and pleasant communicator. Thank you, Shiro!

10. I had a positive, smooth transaction purchasing an illusion_garden head and set of wigs from @shiro-kamiya. They were very patient with my questions and gave great help with working out the shipping options. They shipped so quickly, provided the tracking number and everything was very carefully packaged. Communication was friendly, prompt and helpful. I'd do business again anytime. thank you so much for my beautiful boy!

11. Positive:celebrate Bought some lovely clothing pieces from her. All items arrived in like new condition, and were packaged very well. Pleasant and easy transaction, Thank you!!

12. I bought a Loongsoul 73cm boy body. Shipped super fast and arrived in perfect condition. Easy peasy. Always pleased with my transactions with her! Thank you!

13. I bought a wig from shiro-kamiya and the transaction was smooth - no problems at all! :sumomo:Wig arrived quickly and in perfect condition Would buy from again in a heartbeat! :aheartbea Thank you so so much!

14. I bought a Little Monica Sarubia head and Hades mask from Shiro-Kamiya. Great communication and the package arrived very safely! I would definitely buy from them again. Thank you so much! :)

15. I bought a forty-nine wig from shiro-kamiya.
      It was a smooth transaction and the wig is fantastic.
      Thanks so much!

16. I finished a successful deal with @shiro-kamiya. I've experienced great communication and transaction. The payment and messages were fast as well. And let me know immediately when the package arrived. I wouldn't hesitate to do business again. Thank you so much~:daisy

17. I bought Lemoon Perial from shiro-kamiya. It was packed perfectly and they proceeded with shipping immediately after they got payment :whee: . I absolutely was happy dealing with this seller, and will definitely buy things again when I get money hehe~

18. Purchased a Distant Memory Hwayoung head sculpt from @shiro-kamiya. Excellent seller who made the transaction very easy. Great communication, even giving me different shipping options. The beautiful sculpt arrived safely packaged with many extras included. Super kind seller! Thank you Shiro <3

19. Shiro sold the h.Naoto jelly sd13 set to me. It arrived quickly (from overseas!) and was exactly as described. Shiro also kindly sold me a wig to go with it, and during the sale they answered all of my questions and provided extra pictures for me. Great transaction! Thank you so much!

20. I bought an ID size Hanfu from shiro-kamiya. Communication was excellent, the item was shipped quickly and arrived in very nice condition, thank you!