1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

feedback for shiroikun

Jan 4, 2007

1. I joined a GO for Soom jointed hands with Shiroikun.... it was a wonderful experience for every aspect. Great communication, very friendly, prompt and organized. I would work with Shiroikun again in a heartbeat!

2. Bought a pair of Leeke horns from shiroikun - nice transaction, smooth communication, great seller.

3. I purchased a pair of luts shoes from Shiroikun and the transactions was fast and easy. Thanks so much!

4. I purchased an Alice dress from Shiroikun and everything went great! It arrived super fast and is absolutely perfect! I highly recommend her! ^_^

5. I bought a wig and two Yo-SD sized dresses from shiroikun, and everything went very smoothly! A great transaction, and I'd gladly do business again. :)

6. I bought a wonderful Ryoma hat from Shiroikun.
      Fast making, communicaton and shipping! Thank You :D

7. I bought a blank Soom Gena head from shiroikun, and it arrived well-packed, safely, and in good time. She was a pleasure to deal with.

8. I bought a pair of eyes recently and I got them in today in great condition. There were no problems at all throughout the entire transaction! haha, look at me trying to sound all professional. No but really, was a great deal, hardly any wait on receiving the eyes after I paid for them.

9. I've purchased a glasses and a katana sword from shiroikun.
      All was a pleasure and I highly recomend her for buying transaction!
      Positive feedback for her!!

10. I just recieved the glasses I bought from shiroikun! Great communcation and always pleasant : )
      Nothing but positive feedback on my end!

11. Sorry for the super late feedback!!! ORZ

I have a very cute Prince of Tennis cap made by Shiroikun, without which my Ryoma-kun would be incomplete ^__^
      I'd certainly commission again :)
      Thank you so much :D

[​IMG]

12. Shiroikun is a lovely person to deal with online and in person! She bought a Volks Rose Dollfie from me. Amazing transaction and communication. Would love to see again. :) I hope you enjoy her! Thank you :)

13. I purchased some glasses, and an SD skirt from shiroikun. She was very quick to respond to my initial PM, and let me know that she couldn't find the skirt and offered to make me a new one. I was not pressed for time at all so I gladly paid for my items and waited. Shiroikun was very fast!!! I was not expecting my items to ship so quickly, Everything came well packaged, and the skirt is very well made. :) I would definitely buy from her again! Thank you!

14. I bought a body from Shiroikun. She let me do layaway and shipped very fast once I finished paying off the doll. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase an item from her again. :D

15. traded my DOC si head + money for SD stuff. great transaction, i recommend!

16. I bought a Volks SD Rose head from shiroikun.
      The transaction went perfectly.
      Good communication and quick shipping.
      Thanks so much :D

17. I bought a wig from shiroikun, I LOVE this wig. It is everything I thought it would be and looks great on my girl Jocelyn. Fast shipping, I will look at other things shiroikun has for sale in the future.

18. I bought a black Soom wig from shiroikun. She was good with communication and helpful when paypal screwed up delivery information so my wig got to me safe and sound. It's absolutely *gorgeous* quality, I'm pretty sure it's one of the nicer wigs I own now and my Dia loves it. Thank you!

19. I bought a handmade school uniform set from Shiroikun. She was fast and polite with responses, worked from my supplied images and made a set with many pieces for me, all to my specifications :) I am very happy, thank you!

20. Shiroikun commissioned me an MSD cardigan and some stockings.
      She did the commission pretty fast and they were shipped out to me fast as well!
      It's absolutely perfect and exactly like the photo I showed her!
      I would definitely ask her to make me something again!
      I'm very pleased.
      Thank you so much!
      8-) 8-) 8-)