1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shlee

Jan 8, 2010

1. I participated in Schlee's Leeke GO and everything was fantastic! The whole process was smooth, communication fast and friendly, we were updated frequently and I would absolutely and wholeheartedly recommend dealing with her!

Thank you again!

2. I participated in Shlee's Soom Minette split and her Leeke GO. She was a great split/GO organizer, very communicative and friendly. She let me combine the shipping of my Leeke wig with Minette since Minette shipped just a little after Leeke did (its always nice to save on postage). Everything arrived quickly and came in perfect condition. She also included Minette's COA even though I didn't really expect that (and I don't think it was mentioned on the split thread either).

She was wonderful to deal with and I would gladly do business with her again :D

Thank you again!

3. I participated in Shlee's Captured in Glass eye GO. She was very honest, and even though life decided to roar it's ugly head she let us know exactly what was going on when she had the time to do so. :3 I would definitely participate in another GO with Shlee.

Thank you for letting me participate~ <3

4. Neutral Feedback

I participated in Shlee's Captured in Glass (eye) GO, and received my eyes today. The GO was drawn out over a long period of time due to Shlee's personal problems. However, she was polite and friendly throughout, and was gracious in allowing me to change my order as time passed before it was sent to CIG. She also apologized several times for the delays. However, updates were not timely and we were promised specific progress multiple times only to see the promises ultimately not be met on time with little to no communication until days after the 'deadline' passed.

Shlee had our eyes for about a month after receiving the package. During this time updates were infrequent and Shlee was very hard to reach. She was absent from DoA for stretches and the questions on the thread and a PM from me went unreplied.

I did eventually receive a tracking number and shipping was paid by Shlee as she eventually offered due to the delays, and I got my entire order, correct and in full, however not well-packaged for a large amount of glass eyes, and one pair of eyes had the stems snapped off in transit.

I would recommend allowing Shlee time to settle her personal life before participating in a GO of hers. She is very kind, but I can see is overwhelmed by other obligations at this point.

5. I just received the glass eyes from Shlee's GO.
      Things were well packed although it took quite a while.

Thank you very much :)

6. I participated in the Captured in Glass GO hosted by Shlee. She was very polite and the eyes were packed well. I understand a lot of personal issues arose during the timeframe of the GO and that happens to everyone. Unfortunately, the communication was lacking and so updates were infrequent and vague. Shlee did cover the cost of shipping for the inconvenience and delays. I would say that this feedback is Neutral and I hope things get less hectic for Shlee. I do appreciate all she did.

7. I participated in a Captured in Glass GO Shlee ran. She was very pleasant and easy to deal with. There were delays, but Shlee was kind enough to cover the cost of shipping and fees to all participants. The eyes all arrived in great shape.

Thank you so much!

8. Positive Feedback

I participated in Shlee's Captured in Glass Go as well. As previously stated, real life unfourtunately kept her from updating, but I still think she went above and beyond to pay for everyone's shipping, since she also covered from the company to herself.

I hope things get better for her soon, and wish her the best of luck! Thank you!

9. I purchased an Iplehouse BID from Shlee and she was absolutely wonderful to work with and I certainly would purchase from her again. Shlee even mailed the doll out on Saturday which was not expected. She wrapped the doll and packaged it very carefully and enclosed a lovely note to Efreet’s new owner. Thank you Shlee! Jo

10. Shlee sold me a Pukipuki Sugar. SHE IS SOOOO A SWEETHEART ! I recommend her to anyone around. We had a very good communication, she packed me the girl with Xmas paper with extras and a Xmas card... Absolutely nice ! :D Thank you so much and have a merry Xmas !

11. I adopted a Pukifee Ante from Shlee and the transaction was just perfect! Ante arrived very quickly and Shlee is a wonderful person to buy from! xx

12. I bought a Fairyland multihead Juri from Shlee. Communication was very friendly, and the head arrived quickly and was very well packaged. A great transaction - thank you!! :)

13. Shlee,was a pleasure to work with. We did a trade for her lovely Isar for two Pukifees! She was quick and friendly with all of her PMs. A darling to work with. She kept me updated with everything that was going on. I would highly recommend her for any future trades or sales. A delight. I would love to work with her again in any future purchases or trades. I love my new girl and she arrived home safely. Just perfection. Couldn't ask for anything better!

14. I just bought a lovely LTF doll from Shlee..

Was a great transaction, easy communications and was even worried about the tracking number getting mixed up. Love her and would love to work with her again.

Thanks for such a great newbie purchase here on DOA

Hugs :)

15. Positive Feedback

Shlee was kind enough to order some doll shoes for me from Deb's Adorables because they do not ship outside the US, and I live in the UK. I am so happy she did this for me because I am so happy with the shoes. She was very reasonable and friendly with everything and everything went very smoothly. She always let me know what has happening at each stage which is pretty important.

I would certainly work with her again, I am very happy with everything.

16. I just purchased a Pukifee faceplate from Shlee and she was a real pleasure to work with. The transaction went smoothly, communications were pleasant and her mail out was speedy. Thank you very much!

17. Shlee bought a dress from me. She was very great at communication and letting me know of any updates or changes or anything going on, which I appreciate. She also was very aware of my PM box being very full and made the effort to contact me using a different method. :] She paid on a layaway and payments were due on time even with some car trouble on her end. She let me know when the item arrived too. Would definitely do business again. :]

18. I purchased a pukifee Ante sleeping face from Shlee.. she was a wonderful communicator and shipped fast and securely :)
      Would buy from her again no questions asked.

19. I purchased a minifee mirwen in normal skin from Shlee. She was really, really easy to work with and responded quickly to messages. She sent the doll packed very securely. The doll she sent was just as she had described and was in really great condition!
      I would definitely recommend ordering from Shlee! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Shlee purchased a TS MNF Mirwen from me, we agreed to a date where she could pay in full, and she paid very promptly. excellent communication, I would buy/sell to/rom her again and again! :)