1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shlee

Jan 8, 2010

1. I purchased two pair of PukiFee hands from Schlee. Perfect transaction, a pleasure to deal with .
      I would gladly deal with her again. Many Thanks !

2. I purchased a sleeping Mirwen head from Shlee. Communication was polite and constant, she answered all the questions I had about shipping and when my girl arrived she was packaged really well and the head itself was stunning :3 I would highly recommend her to anyone looking to buy! Thank you for helping me get my dream doll! :D <3 ***** utter pleasure to deal with!

3. I purchased an M-line Minifee body from Shlee and it was flawless, she was great to deal with, I would buy from again!! Thank you!! :D

4. I purchased Shlee's tan Pukifee Bonnie, and everything went smoothly. C: We decided to do payments via personal payment to skip the paypal fees, but Shlee was more than willing to do payment for goods & services too if I was uncomfortable with sending a personal payment. Bonnie arrived today and was excellently packaged and in perfect condition, just as expected. I'd definitely buy from Shlee again~

5. Shlee ran a humongous GO for Mako eyes. She was very organized and post updates periodically to let us know what was going on in the GO. I would join any GO she was hosting in a heartbeat.

Thank you for all your hard work!

6. I joined Shlee's Mako Eyes GO. She was very organized and frequently posted updates. She shipped the eyes out quickly and they arrives perfectly safe. Awesome GO host!! :fangirl:

7. I joined Shlee's Mako Eyes GO. She was a great communicator, very friendly, and did a good job organizing the whole thing. I would definitely join one of her GOs again!

8. IO perticipated in Shlee's Mako eyes GO and it was a pleasure! My eyes arrived quickly and are beautiful. Communication was awesome and she was very patient with my noob questions. I would certainly do it again!

9. I joined Shlee's Mako Eyes GO and everything went wonderfully! My eyes arrived quickly and packaged nicely and it was an overall lovely experience. Thanks for running this GO, I know it turned out bigger than expected. :)

10. I participated in Shlee's Makoeyes GO and it was wonderful! Communication was as quick as possible, and always polite. My eyes actually arrived much faster than anticipated (as they arrived before I even read the PM) and I would definitely do business and participate in another GO again :)

11. I participated in a GO run by shlee and the transaction was great. She kept us updated frequently and shipped well packaged and super fast. Thanks so much!

12. I participated in Shlee's Mako Eyes GO. Everything ran so smoothly. Communication was great, updates were regular and shipping was fast! I would gladly join another GO run by Shlee. Thanks again!

13. Shlee ran an amazing GO for Mako eyes! Very friendly, great communication + updates~ Thanks!

14. Shlee ran a great Mako eyes GO. She was great with communication, and kept me updated at all times. I'm very happy with this GO and would LOVE to deal with her again!
      Thank you!

15. Purchased 2 pairs of eyes in the Mako group order the Shlee put together. She had excellent communication and shipped immediately! I could not be happier with how well this order went. Would definitely do business with her again! Thanks!!

16. I participated in Shlee's MakoEyes group order. Everything went super smoothly. She's a fantastic organizer, and I can't wait to join another group order that she runs! Everything was packed really well and came quite fast. Thank you!

17. I tool part in Shelee's Mako eyes GO and everything went smoothly and I love my dolls new eyes. I would join another preorder with her.

18. Shlee responded to my WTB thread for Tan MNF Hands. She was such a pleasure to work with and shipped the package shortly after payment~! I would definitely buy from her again~!

19. i recently bought some pukifee shoes from shlee. she was extremely nice, communicative, and shipped them quickly! thank you so much for the wonderful transaction! :aheartbea

20. Entered a trade for Shlee's WS Mnf Sarang Head with my NS Mnf Sarang Head.
      Communication was superb and the trade went smoothly with no fuss.
      Recommend~