1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shuui

Jun 1, 2006

1. Since this was a double post but I had 2 transactions with Shuui, I'll just edit this into a positive for her.

Can't think of anyone better to deal with on the board. Thank you so much for your help, Shuui!

2. What can I say that hasn't already been said?:) Shuui is Beyond Amazingly Phenomenal. She listens, Applies, and Always goes the extra Mile:D And it doesn’t hurt that she is Amazingly Talented;) Her work & Work Ethic are both outstanding.... I :aheartbea Shuui. It is awesome to have such Honest and Superbly talented people such as She.
      -Anthony

3. First of all, Shuii is incredibly fast with her work. Second, she plays close attention to what you want and reproduces it exactly. Her skills are increadible and she's a really nice person.

4. I have a wonderful makeup commission with shuui, she works fast and does beautiful makeup! Her prompt shipment is also highly recommanded.

Be confident to trade with her!!

5. Shuui is so amazing. I just got a head of mine painted by her, and she followed every instruction I gave her on how I wanted the face up to look. It turned out perfect, I couldn't ask for anything better.

Not only that, but she was very fast in finishing him. I thought it would take a lot longer as I've seen other customizers take quite a bit of time. But no, she was fast and the result was flawless.

To sum it all up, she is a wonderful customizer and very sweet. Thank you!!!

I was happy to work with her ^^

6. Bought suits from Shuui when she was still in-charge of the suits group order. Superb to deal with <3

7. Shuui did my MF Chiwoo's faceup; he arrived home today. She is an absolute dream to work with in a transactio; she is polite, answers questions, and works incredibly fast ( literally, she PMed announcing his arrival in SG one night, and the next, his faceup was done ). I heartily recommend her faceup services to anyone looking for a good, reliable artist. <3

8. I received my boy's head a few days ago. I love it and everyone who has seen him says he looks amazing! Shuii responds to e-mail quickly and is very great to work with. She works quickly and her work is the best quality. She has amazing artistic tallent and does a wonderful job!!!

9. I recently bought a very nicely made jacket that she made - looks great on my F-16 boy - Alex

10. I received a shirt that Shuui made. Very good quality! Wonderful with communication and fast shipping. Highly recommend!

Jubei.

11. I just got my El's head back a couple of days ago. He looks so awesome. Shuui is wonderful to work with, she quickly replys to PMs. This is the second head she's painted for me and they are both gorgeous. ^.^

12. My CP Soo was painted by Shuui. She did a lovely job, exactly what I described. I couldn't be happier. Shuui reassured me through the entire process and was SUPER FAST painting and shipping her. Thanks Shuui!!!

13. Shuui is a fantastic person to work with - prompt, responsive and friendly, and of course she does absolutely stunning faceups! Definitely recommended. :)

14. I bought an AMAZING black v-neck sweater from Shuui, and it's so beautiful. The tailoring is absolutely perfect and I couldn't have asked for a better sweater!

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on her clothing thread and will buy with confidence from Shuui!

15. shuui is fantastic!
      great person to work with, she works very fast and her work is incredible. ^^
      she also communicates very well and replies pms very fast.

shuui, you rock =)

16. I commissioned Shuui for a face-up and she was wonderful to work with! She is very fast and the face-up is perfect! Thank you so much! :)

17. I bought 2 shirts from Shuui, the clothing is beautifully made, I definitely recommend her as a seller! Thank you so so much! :)

18. Just got my Unoa faceplaters back from Shuui, and I couldn't be more pleased - lovely work, terrific communicator, super fast. Thanks again!

19. Shuui was a joy to work with; she made my boy look completely stunning, and really cared about getting his faceup to match his personality. Thanks so very much!

20. LOVE LOVE LOVE my babies' new faceups! Shuui is so talented and wonderful to work with. I am so satisfied with her work that another head is on the way!