1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shuui

Jun 1, 2006

1. What here to write a lot, nice and carefully made makeup, in record time, so which for myself I dreamt:))). Certainly more than once I will still take advantage of her services:))). I recommend THANKS SO MUCH!

2. Shuui is a very talented customizer, she did wonderful jobs on both of my boys :) Also patient, helpful, communicative, informative and very efficient.

3. I sent two of my boys to Shuui for face ups. She did such a wonderful job with them. She was paitent, very friendly, and kept me up to date with what she was doing.

Thanks again, Shuui!

4. Bought one of her Autumn style shirts and the quality and style is amazing :D

5. Shuui is a great faceup artist! Very friendly, great communication, fast and smooth transaction! Thank you so much for the AWESOME job you did on my boy! He looks soo gorgeous and he certainly is a great birthday gift!!!! ^___^ Highly recommended~!!

6. Shuui is an excellent artist and customizer! I highly recommend her as she is talented and professional. Even though this was her first time working on a Dollfie Dream head, her faceup work is amazing! I brought my newly painted Dollfie Dream to the VolksUSA store, and the workers and customers were impressed by the beauty of her faceup. In addition to her skills, Shuui is a very professional and considerate person. She kept in constant contact and was considerate of my wishes when working on the head. I recommend Shuui to everyone who needs a faceup done.

Here are photos of my Dollfie Dream Amber (DDH-02 Head):

[​IMG][​IMG]

7. I bought a wig from Shuui. It arrived in perfect condition. Easy and fast transaction! Thank you!

8. Sorry for being this late with feedback, I've been really busy at work :sweat

Anyhow Shuui is extremely talented and did a wonderful job with my AR Rens face-up. It looked awsome on the first try! Shuui also replied fast to all my PMs and kept me informed at all times about when the head was recieved, shipped out etc. It was a pleasure to do business with her!

9. Another great face-up by shuui. Wonderful :fangirl:! Thank you :D.

10. I have had Shuui do several faceplates for my Unoa, each one is stunningly beautiful, & you can tell the time & care that goes into her work. She is an excellent communicator as well. Shuui = :aheartbea

11. received my boy's head today~ beautiful faceup professionally done, & followed accordingly to what i requested. transaction was very smooth too~ :)
      Hope to deal with her again~ thanks pal :D

12. Just to say, i have recevied my two heads safely, thank you !

13. Shuui's work is phenomenal, and she makes sure you know all facets of time lines and work procedure before you go into the transaction. Very fast, very amazing work, couldn't be MORE pleased. <333

14. Shuui is amazing to deal with!! Very friendly, helpful, professional and willing to work with a customer. AND my Emma is now amazingly GORGEOUS thanks to Shuui's wonderful talent as a faceup artist. I highly recommend her!! :D :)

15. Shuui painted two male heads for me and her work is just exquisite. Highly recommended!

16. Shuui painted my Volks Link and she did a wonderful job. He looks amazing. Thank you Shuui. :)

17. Bought a wig off Shuui. Transaction was excellant! Shipping was fast and wig was in great condition too. Thanks. :)

18. Ditto I also bought a wig from Shuii and it was a very pleasant transaction! :)

19. I bought a wig from Shuui, she kept in great communication and the wig arrived in pristine condition, thanks so much! :D

20. Shuui did the faceup for my Shiro, Hale, and it's amazing. I couldn't be happier. She's a fantastic artist, and not only that, she's very professional. She works very quickly, and to specification. No mucking about! ^_^ She's a dream to deal with - very communicative and friendly and argh, I love her work! &#9829; THANK YOU!