1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Shuui

Jun 1, 2006

1. Shuui is wonderful to work with and highly recommended. I bought 1 outfit from her.

2. Shuui is wonderful, wooonderful to work with. Always patient, always friendly. XD Thanks again!

3. Positive feedback for Shuui!
      I bought her a leopard ears fur wig and it was really grate!!
      My doll is very cute with it!!

THANK YOU VERY MUCHHH!

4. I bought a gorgeous shirt from Shuui, it arrived safe and sound and faster that I though, brilliant to deal with
      highly recommended :D

5. I commissioned a faceup from Shuui, She did a WONDERFUL job. I couldn't have asked for better.

I'm picky about faceups, so i catch any error, or anything bad. Everything i noticed is so minor that i couldn't care less about.
      Professional quality (but has held up sofar alot better than any company faceup i've gotten)

Quick shipping, Great communication, friendly and well priced. I'd defiantly commission her again sometime in the future :D

POSITIVE FEEDBACK!

<3 and thanks so much!

6. Shuui's awesome! Was very understanding and absolutely wonderful to deal with. Thanks again! =D

7. Shuui is just incredible! Her faceups are utterly gorgeous, and she is very friendly to work with. n-n I HIGHLY recommend her, she is so amazing! Thank you again so very much!

8. Shuui was awesome to deal with! Always prompt (if not lightning fast XD) with PM replies and payment. Thank you, Shuui, and enjoy the wig!

9. Shuui purchased some yes from me. Her PMs were friendly friendly and payment arrived quickly. It was a lovely transaction.
      Thanks,
      Am

10. shuui joined my peroth group order and was promt in ordering and paying. communication with her was excellent and setting up an alternative form of collection was easy. :3

she is awesome to deal with and i wouldn't hesitate to add her to a future group order. ^__^ <3

11. shuui is incredibly talented. after i received my Reisner back with his new faceup, i just couldn't stop staring at him. and i still can't! amazing job. :aheartbea

12. Shuui did an amazing job on my SD Megu head. She painted her exactly as I requested and it was quick. Overall a wonderful transaction. Thank you Shuui.

13. Shuui's work is amazing, super person to deal with.Highly recommend.:aheartbea

14. I commissioned shuui for a faceup on my BC Lucas and she did a wonderful job. Her work is amazing and I highly recommend her.

~BriarRose

15. I highly recommended shuui!! Being such a paranoid towards my doll I am, Shuui has been kind and understanding to me for all the process. Thank you so much Shuui!!!! I would never forget your kindess cuz my baby face is not completed such amazingly if it's not by your hand *luffs* <33 She is very kind and helpful, you would never regret sending your doll head to her ^0^

16. Shuui did a gorgeous job with my Migidoll Ryu's faceup; he's perfect, even from my vague description. :kitty2 She's been great and accommodating to work with, and I hope to be able to commission her in the future :3 Thank you! :D

17. Shuii did an amazing work on my souldoll miryu, the faceup was incredibly beautiful! Shuii is always nice and easy to work with :D I highly recommend her!

18. I received my Narae faceplate this month and it was way over my expectations! I love you so much for giving my Narae the most beautiful face in the world!

19. Shuui did a faceup for my girl in October. She's really modest despite her works being mind-blowing awesome~

I'd highly recommend her!! :D

20. Shuui painted two of my loveliest girls. I'd never trust anyone else with my favorite girl. In my opinion Shuui is one of the best of the best.
      Thanks again, Ancolie owes you one!