1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SilentWhisper

Jul 29, 2009

1. I did a face-up commission for SilentWhisper ^ ^ She is very nice to work with, and knows what she wants~ I had fun working with her and painting her doll; I recommend her to anyone~!! : D

2. Bought a oldskin volks body arrived safe thank you.

3. Bought two pair of msd clothing from me prompt payment received. No problems!

4. I did a wig trade with SilentWhisper and everything was PERFECT! Her communication was fast and sweet and the wig got here super fast and was very well packed.
      I would gladly do business with her again in the future!

A+ trustworthy trader!

5. I traded my Volks limited dress with SilentWisper Appini parts. Trading with her was wonderful! She shipped fast and well packed, kitty parts were in perfect condition and lovely. Communication with her was always nice and kind, and she was extra patient when my package went too slow due the X-mas delays!

Great trader, I would love to deal again with her!

6. SilentWhisper and I traded Volks eyes. I couldnt be more thrilled. She shipped the eyes quickly and were packaged safely.
      She's the perfect trade partner. Thanks!

7. I bought a head on layaway from SilentWhisper and was very nice!! She was very-very-very patient and into between payments. Always quick to really and very friendly and informative as well! The head was shipped promptly and it was excellently packaged. An A+++ seller, highly recommended !!

8. SilentWhisper bought my Salgoo from me and the transaction was fast and pleasant as communication was fantastic, payment was prompt and buyer was super friendly. I would love to deal with her again! :thumbup

Thank you very much! :aheartbea

9. purchase a Soom Ai (human) from SilentWhisper.
      Everything was flawless from start to finish!! Was extremely patient as I wanted for my money to come in to pay for her, kept up with not only business conversation, but also just friendly chatting which is always appreciated, and then shipped the day after I paid for her ^__^
      :D definitely don't hesitate doing business with her!

10. I purchased a beautiful KDF Salgoo from SilentWhisper. She was very friendly and very communicative! She shipped the item right away and my friend in CA received it just the next day! I highly recommend doing business with SilentWhisper, she is an excellent seller and a lovely person :)

11. I bought a Volks Nana, very pleased with purchase! good quality packaging, everything arrived at the best possible way)
      very polite, nice seller, thanks a lot! I am very happy :aheartbea__:aheartbea

12. I bought an SDF body from SilentWhisper, as nice as she was in PM I didn't have the greatest of experiences with her. Everything is explained here: [LINK]

I will not be buying from her again.

13. I bought a Super Senior Delf Cian head from SilentWisper,
      the head was VERY well packaged and safe!

She was also very nice and timely with replying to messages,
      I'd work with her again~

14. I bought a Volks Ryo head from SilentWhisper, and she went out of her way to upgrade the shipping for me. She had been creative with her packaging, which I find really great ^__^. Hoping to do transactions with her in the future. Thanks a lot!