1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Silje[Silje's Boutique]

Nov 7, 2007

1. I commissioned a feeple65 retro dress from silje. The dress is truly well made and it's exactly what I want! It's a retro 40's dress. Silje asked me the type of fabric I wanted, the colors, she searched for beutiful popeline, and showed me all the colors she could take to make my dress as perfect as I dreamed. She ask me for the lenght of the skirt, and gave me pictures. AND, she did all in the time, no delaying!
      The communication was excellent and the result is perfect, so, what could you dreamed more? :D

2. I bought a kimono (with yukata and obi) from Silje. It is perfectly sewn and looks just great! Thank you! :D

3. I bought two pairs of Soom Rosette heel parts from Silje. The transaction was perfect:) Fast shipping and great communication! Thank you!

4. I purchased 2 dresses from silje. They are incredibly well made, and even more lovely in person. She also shipped them very quickly. Gorgeous, gorgeous dresses - I can't wait to get more from her

5. I commissioned her 3 outfits. As ever, it was a perfect work. All dresses are wonderful and very well made. She's a very talented seamstress. And deal with her is always a pleasure. Thank you very mutch! *______*

6. I bought a few dresses from Silje, she was great to communicate with and she shipped the clothes very fast.
      Thank you very much! :daisy

7. I ordered an amazing dress set for my SD girl. Amazing work! All the details and execution, I sincerely recommend it! I am very pleased with Silje and I look forward to working with her again in the future. Thank you so much!

8. I commissioned a dress from Silje for my Rosette and I am so so happy with it! She was very understanding and even made sure that the dress would fit the version I had, which is shorter than hers. I would definitely recommend her and I cannot wait to one day commission her again in the future!

9. I commissioned a dress. As always, it is perfect and wonderful. And It is always a pleasure to deal with her. ^______^

10. I bought a dress from Silje; she communicated quickly and clearly, and the dress shipped quickly. It's just as gorgeous on my doll as it was in her pictures. Thank you!

11. I commissioned her a dress. It's faboulous and very well made. She's a very talented. Thank you very mutch again!

12. I ordered a custom made dress from silje and am absolutely in love with it. It's so beautiful and the detail that went into it is truly amazing. As for the communication, she's very friendly as well as professional. Her responses were always prompt and she gave me lots of updates on the dress along with pictures of it being made. All and all I would definitely recommend her and purchase another dress from her again. :)

13. I bought a dress from SILJE and it fits my Soom Rosette just perfectly. Great Transaction. Good communication.. Definitely do business with again!!
      Thanks so much!!

14. I bought a OOAK Yo-SD size dress and bloomers and they were very wonderful. Well made pro-quality items. They fit the doll just right and It was a great price. Very quick shipping as well. I was surprised how quick it came since it was international. Thank you. I will be looking at your other items in the future! :aheartbea

15. I bought FeePle Siean SP face from Silje! Everything went perfect! The face was shipped super-fast and properly packed! Thank you very much, Silje!

16. I commissioned an outfit from silje based on a video game character and she did an amazing job (extremely fast too - I think it took about a month?!?!?!! And she was due with a baby soon! She is a super-woman!)
      The details are wonderful and the fabric is extremely nice, as was the stitching job. I would show a picture but I want to debut it in the Gallery :chibi. I would gladly commission another outfit from silje (there are a couple of her originals I've been eyeing:aheartbea) Thank you again Silje!

17. I commissioned an outlander inspired 1700’s Scottish outfit and an absolutely blown away by the quality, attention to detail, and fit! This was for a Lusion which are very hard to fit and find clothes for, and she worked off measurements alone. It fits perfectly in every area! It looks better than my own ren faire costume!! I’m going to need to order another. She even made the shift, bum roll, and tea stained the apron! She provided progress pics very regularly and we worked through any questions. [​IMG]

18. Commissioned Silje for a 1910's day blouse and skirt for my MSD and they're phenomenal. Easy to work with, and very accommodating. I couldn't be happier, thanks so much!

19. silje sold me her Zaoll Luv through layaway and I could not be happier with the transaction as a whole or with my new girl! silje was very prompt and professional throughout the layaway, and my girl arrived safe and sound, and packed beautifully!

I would definitely recommend working with silje!

Thanks so much again!