1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Silje[Silje's Boutique]

Nov 7, 2007

1. Silje bought a wig from me. Paid promptly and very pleasant to deal with. :D

2. Back again. This time I bought three gorgeous dresses from Silje. All are of impeccable quality and design, the transaction was so smooth, and I am in awe. Thank you so much, darling, I cannot say enough good things about your work or about dealing with you as a seller. Recommended highly!!

3. Not only is Silje as well as a wonderfly talented dressmaker(( I'm looking forward to future purchases from her)) but she is a wonderful person to deal with~! I highly recommend all transactions with her.

Thanks again for the cute eyes hon! I hope your newest girl liked the wig. It looks to suit her nicely ^_^

4. I bought a dress set from Silje. The transaction was smooth and the outfit arrived incredibly fast. The workmanship is very professional and I'm really happy with what I got. Thank you! :)

5. I bought a pair of shoes from Silje. She shipped them quickly and they arrived in great condition and look great on my doll. Over all it was a great transaction, I recommend her 100% :D

6. Slije bought a wig from me. Fast payment, good communication, and easy to work with!

7. Silje bought 2 wigs from me and paid quickly. Easy to work with. Highly recommend. Thank you!! Glad you liked the wigs. :)

8. Bought a wig from me. Great transaction, quick payment!

9. commisioned outfit came recently and it is so perfect! it's absolutely gorgeous!
      if you need an outfot for your doll, ask Silje, she's the best *__*

10. I bought a White Gown from Silje, and I am so happy with the results. Communication was wonderful, she was very prompt in responding to my pm's, and very patient with my questions. She was clear with her responces, so I knew exactly what I was getting into before hand. The dress itself is just as lovely in person as the pictures had depicted. It is very well made, and the price was terribly fair. I am very pleased with my whole experience. The only area I was concerned with, her postal service does not allow for online tracking of packages, but she mailed my dress very quickly and it came in just under two weeks. I would definately recomend her to anyone thinking of ordering from her.

11. I bought a beautiful dress from Silje, She is great to do business with.
      Stella

12. Silje sold me some wigs and everything was perfect. She shipped super fast and everything arrived perfectly.

13. I recently commissioned Silje a Jester Outfit for my SD boy as a holloween costume. They fit perfectly considering that she doesn't have a SD doll. The clothes are very high in quality and I love them so much!!! ^^

It's very nice to deal with this person. She is very kind and sweet and communication was fantastic. I was informed almost everyday! And shipping was super fast. And oh, she gave me free registered shipping. She's so kind!! :3

Currently I'm listed to do commission with her again. I definitely recomend her to anybody who would like to do a commission with her. AAA+++++ Seamstress

14. I bought a dress for my MNF and its great quality, Very happy with it Thank you <3

15. I had Silje custom make me a gothic lolita headdress for my doll and the quality was wonderful. Would do business with again!

16. I bought her SoulDoll Katie and I had a wonderful experience with Silje :)
      She was so patient and understanding with me. I wouldn't think twice about buying from her again! :D

17. i have received the outfits well and it s just so so beautifull great work and great seller thanks:candycane

18. I highly recommend silje. I commissioned two dresses from her for my Minifee and her workmanship was excellent. She is pleasant to deal with and responds promptly to PM's. An asset to the DoA marketplace!

19. I bought a cute cherry dress from Silje, and it is gorgeous! She was a great person to work with ^___^

20. I commissioned a Super Gem dress from Silje. She finished it very quickly, and it's absolutely gorgeous, even more beautiful than the photos! She was very friendly and I would definitely do business with her again. :)