1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Silje[Silje's Boutique]

Nov 7, 2007

1. AMAZING. Silje's very kind, and the dress I bought was even more awesome than the picture showed. Great communication and quick shipping.
      Very willing to buy from her again! :D

2. silje has created for me 2 super gem outfits and they are GORGEOUS it's heroic fantasy style and my future soom Amber will love wearing it. ^^... ( but i have to wait for her now grrrrrr ^______^ )
      the shipping was fast , and silje est "adorable"
      kisses from france dear silje ^_-

3. I have bought from Silje through group order. Really fast transaction, super nice contact. Thank You. ^^

4. Silje and I did a straight trade. Her MNF Shushu sleeping mod head for my BBB Sprite. She was so great to deal with and very friendly! She had great communication. We had a little trouble with Poland's customs but she kept me in the loop! (She also include really cute skirts with the head that she made herself and they're fantastic! They're very well made and super cute!) I would definately buy from/sell to her again!

5. i bought another super gem outfit (even if my doll is not here -laugh-) everything she touches is gold ^^ fast shipping and great communication ...i will continue with her for sure

6. I dealt with Silje in the past and it was grate experience. She is very nice, friendly person:)

7. I bought a gorgeous red crochet dress from Silje and I couldn't be happier! Great communication and an all around wonderful person to deal with. Would definitely do business with again! ^^ <33

8. silje bought a pair of shoes from me. She is a great person to deal with! Recommended!:)

9. I commisioned a dress from Silje, which is gorgous, excellently made and fits my girl like a dream :) She's a lovely person to deal with and replied to PMs quickly, providing m with constant updates and pics of the dress.

:) Thank you so much, Silje :)

10. I cannot say enough good things about silje. Her work is always exquisite, I must have a dozen of her creations now and am back in the commission line! Recently I was very happy to help her get some items that could not be directly shipped to her in Poland. She was so prompt in sending money for them and let me know when they arrived. Silje is not just one of the most talented designers on DoA, she is a wonderful friend, too.

11. Silje made an outfit for my MNF - it looks awesome. Plus, she patiently changed a zipper in one of the items when I asked her. Clothes are very professionally done, shipping was fast and all communication really nice. I'll definitly buy from Silje in future!

12. I commissioned Silje to make me an outift (corset top and pants) for my Super Gem female, and it fits amazing and looks even better! I am beyond happy. Great communication and even set progress pictures :) Outfit was packaged great and was shipped fast. Will defiantly commission from again.

13. Everything went perfect!!
      I commissioned a dress from Silje, she did it really fast!! And really beautiful!!!! And she was so nice to comunicate, and then she sent the dress so fast too!! I am really happy with her and with the dress!
      I really recommend her at all!!

14. I bought a gorgeous dress - it arrived quickly, communication was good - I'd definitely buy again. Thanks!

15. I bought a MNF Ryeon head from silje and she was prompt about communication and shipping. I would not hesitate to buy again!

16. i commissioned silje for a Bo-Peep type outfit for my Soom Amber.... i cannot be more pleased with this transaction. not only is the costume stunning, it is finished beautifully, and fits like a glove. from the start, silje was committed to creating exactly what i wanted. with constant communication, and photo updates, starting from the very first night. she finished the pieces (there were many) almost daily. she special ordered fabric from the shop for me. i could go on, and on.... but suffice it to say, do not hesitate to purchase clothing, or have something custom made.... you will not be disappointed. a trusted customizer.... silje, thank you.... (quick photo)

[​IMG]

17. great buyer. easy to work with. fast with communication.

18. I commissioned Silije for a dress. The dress is well made and very beautiful in real life!!
      She replied my question quick and sew quick too! I will definetly recommand her to everyone!

19. SHE IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!
      Everything is PERFECT...!!!! Excellent communication, EXCELLENT design.... I cant say enough nice things about Silje.
      I'm so happy.

20. i comisioned silje for a dress, i really had no idea what i was doing just a bunch of pics sorta jumbled together with an idea, she formed it into a dress. so amazing to work with, very polite alot of pictures for the process and very fast

beyond worth the cost for the quality

thanks so much silje!