1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SillLadyFae

May 9, 2008

1. Doh! I meant to click advanced options not post!
      I will complete my feedback now... This was my first market place purchase from DOA. She was very friendly, helpful, and wonderful throughout the whole transaction from start to finish! The item was as described Perfect! Very fast transaction and my little faceplate was safely wrapped! Thank you so much for everything!! :fangirl: *BIG HUG*

2. I sold LadyFae my littlefee body and she was a great buyer- prompt payment, excellent communication, and wonderful DOA member. =)

3. I just bought a Littlefee Shiwoo for her and everything was great. She let me do a short layaway and responded to all of my pm's very fast. She was really nice throughout the whole thing. I highly recommend her to everyone. I would buy/sell with her again. Thank you again so much for letting me bring him home. X333

4. I sold a Feeple Nanuri 08 head to SillLadyFae. She was a joy to deal with, paid very quickly, and let me know promptly when the head arrived. I would gladly deal with her again and recommend her as a trustworthy buyer.

5. I bought a pair of Puki piggy ears, and they got here soo fast! Thanks soooooo much!!!

6. Sold my a Puki! Came quickly, well packed, with extras. Great communication, wonderfully friendly!!

7. I recieved an ante multihead from SillLadyFae, it arrived quicky, it's beautiful and she sent me a tiny puppy to keep the head company :lol:

8. I just recently traded with her for a cupid multihead. Great communication and i'd love to work with them again

9. I purchased an LS Ted from SillLadyFae. He arrived very quickly and was very well wrapped. Coomunication was absolutely great, couldn't ask for better. Thank you very much :3

10. I did a swap with SillLadyFae and she was perfect from beginning to end! My faceplate arrived very well packaged (and with adorable little gifts ;)), and she was very sweet in her communication. I would gladly do a swap again, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy from or sell to her.

11. My first ever purchase on DoA was a Chrom head from SillLadyFae. I wish all the business transactions could go as smoothly as this one. Her PM responses were immediate and very friendly, she provided all the shipping information in detail, and she shipped without delay. On Thursday I contacted her, and on Saturday morning I am looking at this gorgeous head with the most professionally done faceup by her. It was the sweetest thing! ;) Thank you, SillLadyFae!

12. SillLadyFae participated in a Luts split I ran. Communication was fast, she paid promptly, and let me know when the head arrived to her. An all-around great transaction! :)

13. I sold a Minoruworld outfit to SillLadyFae, and it was a wonderful transaction. Her communication is great and she is very pleasant to deal with! :)

14. SillLadyFae bought a Musedoll Re-an head from me-- paid very quickly and was awesome to deal with! Thank you again!! :D

15. I had the best transaction ever with SillLadyFae! I was so excited to purchase a SOOM MD TG Hati from her. She was a very communicative, patient, and informative seller. She packaged Hati with the best of care and included the best extras ever. I am over the moon with my Hati, and I graciously appreciate her selling to me.

I highly recommend this member.

I'm sorry for taking so long to post feedback, but wanted to include a pic of this awesome doll as she looks now.

Thanks again!

[​IMG]
      Permission to post pic by faceup artist/photographer, Navci

16. I sold/partially traded a minifee Shiwoo to SillLadyFae. Everything went smoothly, she was a joy to work with and even included extras in the trade~
      I would definitely deal with her again. :)

17. Bought a LTF Girl body from SillLadyFae. She shipped fast, well packed and with great extras. Would buy from again in a heart beat!

18. I bought my puki puki flora from her. She was very nice and answered all my questions. I would not hesitate to buy from her again.

19. I traded a Souldoll boy double body for an original Souldoll body (plus money) from SillLadyFae. She was really wonderful to work with. Payment, replies and shipping where all very quick. I would definately deal with her again.

20. I met SillLadyFae at a doll meet with inquiries about her Puki Pukisha and after notifying her, she agreed to not only sell him to me, but to hold him until all of my funds were collected. Payment was quick and easy and I received my Puki a few days after payment. She even sent two wigs, some clips and clothes!
      She answered all of my questions and concerns and if the time comes, I'd love to do business with her again ^______^

Thanks again for the Puki!