1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for SillLadyFae

May 9, 2008

1. I sold a Soom Skoll to SillLadyFae on layaway. Payments were prompt and communication was excellent. Definitely a recommended buyer. I would be happy to sell to her again anytime. :)

Thanks again! :chocoberry

2. I bought Starlight Prince Bygg from SillLadyFae .Without a doubt ,she is a best seller! Highly recommended

3. SillLadyFae bought a Migidoll Yujin head from me. The transaction was perfect: good communication, fast payment... It was a pleasure to deal with her. Thank you very much!!!

4. SillLadyFae painted my Elfdoll Lydia and couldn't be happier! Kept me informed and shipped her back promptly. She was expertly wrapped too. Thank you!

5. I bought a doll head from SillLadyFae and it was a wonderful transaction all around. Fast replies to my PMs, quick shipping and she was kind enough to apply lashes to the head for me. Thanks again!!

6. SillLadyFae painted two heads for me, a goth vampire 5stardoll Quintus and a punky 5stardoll Batgirl. I love them both. SillLadyFae is a joy to work with, she let me tweak the face ups since I didn't know exactly what I wanted till I saw it. Communication was great and shipping was fast. She always sends pictures before she seals for a last check. I would recommend her to everyone and hope to work with her again in the future. :aheartbea

Thank you so much!

7. SillyLadyFae sold me her type 1 SDF girl body, and it was a perfect transaction! Great communication and fast shipping, and always so friendly!!! I would love to work with her again, and would absolutely recommend her to anyone!

8. Had a truly wonderful transaction with SillLadyFae. She let me purchase her Dollshe DSAM 35 Body on a layaway. When times got hard for me financially and I had to move she let me take a month off which truly helped me. She even covered the extra cost of the shipping which is just beyond kind. She is definitely the kindest person to work with and I would happily do business with her again. I definitely recommend her <3

9. Had a great transaction and short layaway with SillLadyFae. I bought her Luts Claus and he arrived incredibly fast and in perfect condition. I couldn't be happier with him or with the purchase. She always kept contact and answered questions quickly. Definitely recommend.

10. I recently purchased a Brown Skin Luts Delf Claus, and she threw in a pair of eyes for me. He came on time, and the transaction was done with excellent communication. I definitely recommend :)

11. I bought a soom Feny and Necy from her. The whole transaction went very well and there was a great communication. The dolls arrived very well packed and with adorable extra's. A reccommended seller!

12. Bought an Iplehouse Luna hybrid from SillLadyFae and she let me A) make payments and B) have a choice of finished doll. She was great to work with and needless to say, I'd recommend her if you are buying/selling or trading! THANK YOU!!

13. I purchased a Soom Pel Mylo from SillLadyFae. Communication was good, and the doll was shipped out on schedule. She was very well packaged and I loved the little gifts. All in all, a very positive transaction ^_^

14. I bought a Soom Topaz head from SillLadyFae! The interaction was super fast and she was very kind and patient throughout the whole process! The head arrived SUPER fast and in perfect condition! I would definitely recommend her :)

15. I bought a NS NYID body and it was an easy, pleasant transaction; with great communication, super packing and a few lovely extras! I recommend SillLadyFae as a seller and thank you again! :truffle

16. I bought a Blue Fairy junior fairy May with a custom faceup (so cute!!) from SillLadyFae, and the transaction was so smooth. Messages were friendly and sweet, shipping was so prompt (the day before the tracking said it would be there!), and the doll came with extras. This was a great transaction, and I would absolutely recommend SillLadyFae as a seller. :)

17. Sold jointed hands to SillLadyFae. The transaction went very well: good communication and prompt payment. Was kind enough to try to cover extra costs for shipping for the extras I was gonna send as well but it ended up not being necessary at all!

18. @SillLadyFae purchased several things from me together: a shoe lot, sq lab ren head and Dollfie Dream Neris. I could not recommend her more as a buyer. Communication was always very friendly, layaway was easy to arrange and paid off early, and she was understanding and patient when there was a little hiccup before shipping the package.
      I appreciate the positive experience very much and I hope you enjoy your dolls! Would absolutely recommend to others and be happy to do more business in the future. :hug: