1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for silvermasques

Aug 20, 2008

1. silvermasques purchased some items from my clothing sales thread and was very very nice to work with! Communication is excellent and payment was quick! Thank you so much!

2. silvermasques ordered another custom hoodie from me and was a pleasure to work with! Such a sweet person as well!

3. I commissioned two custom Art Pieces from silvermasques (Cayla) during her recent sale. I was highly pleased with the entire transaction. I inquired about availability and clarification about several different types of drawings that she offers. Cayla was very informative, very helpful and always replied in a prompt manner. I commissioned two pieces - one single picture and a group drawing. Cayla offered to stream the drawings live so that I could give instant feedback during the process. I love both drawings very much, Cayla is truly skilled as an artist.

Communication was always prompt and on time. She communicates in a very professional manner and explains things clearly. Cayla didn't mind when I had to switch to PayPal credit card to pay her. And she delivered the electronic files on the same day that I paid her. I would highly recommend her work to anyone; this was a wonderful transaction from start to finish. Thank you for such a good experience, Cayla!

4. I commissioned a chibi drawing from Cayla and she did it all on Livestream while I watched and patiently made adjustments when I asked. The drawing came out WONDERFUL and I really felt I got my money's worth on this. I will definitely be returning for more, thank you!!!

5. I sold a YoSD dress to silvermasques and was very happy with the transaction. silvermasques is a joy to work with - friendly, polite, and very professional. I wish all dolly transactions were this easy! Thanks so much!
      [h=2][/h]

6. I managed to harangue silvermasques into letting me buy her Fairyland Dreaming Pukipuki Flora faceplate, and not only did she ship out the exact same day that I paid, but she also packed her so perfectly that my new girl got here with nary a mishap!

I love doing business with her--communication's always fun and friendly, shipping wicked fast, and she's just overall a joy to deal with.

7. I adopted a cute lil girl (DZ Aimi head) from silvermasques and she was wonderful to deal with.
      I wouldn't hesitate to work with her again, highly recommended.

8. I sold an undies set to silvermasques recently in a really awesome transaction! Everything went off clearly and quickly, and she was really friendly and let me know when the set arrived, which was great! Thanks so much and I hope your girl enjoys it! ^^

9. Have you let Silvermasques draw for you yet? No? Well, what are you waiting for?! You're missing out if you don't let her! She's super talented and a wonderful person to work with! The drawing of my Pong sisters is *amazing*!!! Why are you still reading this?! GO! Contact her now!!!

10. I bought a head of MNF Juri from her. Everything was perfect and the shipping was very fast, it is a great seller! Thanks for all!

11. As always, doing any sort of business with silvermasques is a sheer delight. She's a hoot to communicate with, pays lightning-fast, and lets a person know when items arrive.

She participated in my latest Fairyland Group Order, and she helps make things so much fun! She's super easy to deal with, and it's always a pleasure to have the excuse to chat with her (as if we actually NEEDED an excuse! HA!).

I highly recommend her as a participant, as well as a person. Even if you're not doing business with her (and seriously, why wouldn't you?), then you shouldn't miss out on the chance to yammer with someone as awesome and fun as she is!

12. I purchased an item from silvermasque. She was absolutely wonderful
      And was great with communication. I literally received the item almost the next day! In great condition and with little holiday candies. I would do business again in a heartbeat.

13. Silvermasques commissioned me to paint her Rheia and she was really great to work with. She gave really clear ideas of what she was wanting and provided a good source of reference material. I had a great time painting her girl. Thanks Silver!

14. Received my boy back after his face up and he is darling. Great response, quick turn around, kept informed all the way, thanks so much!! Hope to do business with again. :)

15. silvermasques commissioned a pair of eyes from me.
      communication was great, she paid promptly, and let me know when the eyes had arrived safely to her.
      I'd be more than happy to work with her again ^_^

16. silver commissioned me to do an eye-opening. she is a true sweety and I wouldn't hesitate to do business with her again ... ANY time :)

17. silvermasques bought a pair of SD cargo shorts from me and she paid super quickly and was really nice and friendly. She had great communication and let me know when they arrived and left me feedback right away! I would definitely recommend her and would love to deal with her again :)

18. I just sold two more undies sets to silvermasques, this time in custom size, and she was awesome as before ^^ Great to talk to, was willing to provide what she could in terms of measurements help, and let me know right away when they arrived, so sweetly :D Thanks so much!

19. Silvermasques did two wonderful commissions for me. I will probably ask for more. She's a great artist and fast!

20. I sent to DZ Yuu head to silvermasques so that she could do his faceup. :D She was really quick to start and finish his face, and she was very kind and understanding. ^^
      I'll definitely ask her to do another faceup in the future. x3