1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for silvermasques

Aug 20, 2008

1. I bought a Soom mask from silvermasques and she was an absolute pleasure to deal with.
      She was very nice, helpful and patient with me throughout the whole transaction and the item arrived super well packed :) A+

2. Silvermasques and I traded Minifee heads. Cayla was absolutely wonderful to deal with. Sent me pics quickly when I asked, replied to my emails quickly and politely. Wonderful transaction! Will gladly deal with again!

Thank you :-)

3. This is my second time commissioning silvermasques for a custom chibi art piece. I had a wonderful experience again, with absolutely no complaints. Silvermasques is a lovely person to work with and really made the experience fun. She offered to stream the entire creative process and I gladly took her up on that; it's part of what made the experience so much fun.

For communication, she answered all PMs within 24 hours, some within minutes! All communication was clear, prompt and understandable. And she is always willing to answer questions that may come up about the process. She also let me know her availability right up front, so we wouldn't be dancing around and missing each other. Payment was very easy and straightforward. I am beyond thrilled with the quality of the picture and I'm very impressed with silvermasques' artistic skill.

I would highly recommend silvermasques to anyone who has seen her work and is considering commissioning her.

4. I commissioned artwork of my doll and silvermasques exceeded my expectations by far! The art she produced was phenomenal and she has the best communication of anyone I've dealt with on Den of Angels. Would recommend her to anyone and everyone, she's a star! ♥

5. belated but amazing feedback for silvermasques. commed her for some chibi artwork of my girls, and am already a return customer!

A++++++++ highly recommend, fast, professional, and sweet!

6. I bought a DS Xavor head from silvermasques and he arrived today. She was a perfect seller, fast communication, he was well-wrapped and this was an all-around awesome experience. I would definitely consider buying from her again. Thanks~:D

7. I bought a pair of Whiteskin LittleFee hands from silvermasques and overall it was a perfect transaction. Quick, easy, and completely worry-free. I would definitely recommend as a seller and would not hesitate to buy again!

8. I purchased a DS Lilith head from silvermasques and I'm so happy with it! The whole process was very easy, she replied quickly and answered all of my questions.

9. I bought a DZ Hid head and a pink wig from this person! She was very quick and always replied back quickly! would do business again.

10. Bought a wig from silvermasques. Very smooth transaction. She is a prompt, friendly and efficient seller!

11. I recently traded my Soom R Taco head for silvermasques' Fairyland Minifee SP Lishe head.

As always silvermasques was a joy to deal with- had great communication and packaged the head very safely. She let me know when the Taco head arrived to her as well as left me feedback promptly.

Thanks for the wonderful transaction! :)

12. I bought a dollzone body from her. Great communication and super fast shipping!

13. I purchased a Soom Wave mer-tail from silvermasques. Communication was excellent, it shipped swiftly and arrived swaddled in a sea of bubblewrap. Excellent seller.

14. Silvermasques sold me an adorable Doll Leaves Ben head. Shipping was quick, he was packed very well and communication was great. I'd love to deal with her any time! :D

15. I bought a DS Noir from Silver. Everything ran super smooth, he came exactly when he was supposed to, and he was in perfect condition. She was super easy to negotiate with, and was super fair with prices and gave me all the info I needed about the doll. She kept in touch with me during the whole process. He's perfect and I'm super happy I bought from her. I would definitely recommend buying from her :-)

The doll was packaged well and came exactly as expected.

16. not sure if i left feedback before about the art comms, but silver was fabulous to deal with and very prompt. i just bought a doll from her and she just arrived safe and sound afer a speedy trip. would recommend, A+++++++++ communication and the rest. ^____^

17. I bought a doll leaves body off of Silver. Showed up a week after payment, and he was in great condition. She was also very polite to buy from, and even waited until paypal went through for me and put the doll on hold. The body is just stunning. Thank you~

18. Silvermasques sold me Minifee Woosoo head.

Thank you!