1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Silversfall

Jul 12, 2006

1. I just got a Elf Yder Vampire head from Silversfall.
      She answered all my PMs and questions quiclky and explained every detail so clearly. Posted the pictures I requested right away. Package him very carefully.

Everything was just perfect!
      I am very happy ^0^
      Thank you so much for everything!!

2. QUick payment! easy communication and very honest and quick shipping payment!!!

HOPE YOU LIKE THE ITEM! (So glad I was able to get it, fufufufu)

and good luck at the usaf ^-~b

3. Just bought a cute doll backpack from silversfall! She kept in good contact and even paid a little extra for the shipping! It arrived today and it's absolutely perfect! I love it! Thanks so much! :)

4. participated in my luts group order. quick payments and very friendly ^_^

5. Bought a pair of adorable dollie boots from silversfall-
      Great communication, Freindly, fast shipping<3<3<3
      Fantastic seller!<3<3<3
      Muchly recommended<3

6. I bought a DoC - Elf Ivan from silverfall.. She was really fast to ship and when he arrived was everything perfect <3
      Thank you very much xD

7. I bought a yosd shinn~ the communication was awesome, she was very friendly and the doll was shipped right away!~
      It was great dealing with silversfall! :)

8. Sold a Nanuri 07 head to silversfall with no problems at all. Polite communication and prompt payment once the sale had finished. Wouldn't hesistate to deal with again ^^ thank you!

9. Good communication, prompt shipping, and the head was properly packaged. All in all, an excellent transaction with silversfall! :fangirl:

10. I bought my Nanuri 2007 from her. She is a wonderful seller. Ships quickly and item arrived in perfect conditions! Thank you!

11. she bought reisner's sword from me, hassle free transaction and fast payment. thank you!

12. I bought a limited outfit from Silversfall. Very good communication, easy transaction. The package arrived in record time, and the items were in excellent condition. I would buy from her again, definitely.

13. silversfall bought a wig from me. She let me know when she was going to pay and sent me the money quickly. Thanks! Your wig's in the mail! ^_^

14. Did a trade with Silverfall. She traded me a kimono for some various doll clothings. She pm me when she sent it and she was a doll to talk to. highest reguards for her.

15. I bought my Roxydoll Eun-u headfrom Silversfall:) and it who's very good communication and very helpful:) ..head arrived quick and safe.

:aheartbea Thank you :aheartbea

16. I bought an MSD Luts bag from silversfall and she communicated well and I'm very satisfied, thank you!

17. bought a red and black wig from her. It was well packaged and shipped in a timely manner given the hoildays and was just what I needed I would buy from her again. This is my second transaction with silverfalls.

18. I purchased a Pipos Baha Kitty from silversfall. Transaction went smoothly, she shipped immediately, and I received the package in 3 days. Great seller! Thanks for the extra goodies too!