1. It has come to the attention of forum staff that Dollshe Craft has ceased communications with dealers and customers, has failed to provide promised refunds for the excessive waits, and now has wait times surpassing 5 years in some cases. Forum staff are also concerned as there are claims being put forth that Dollshe plans to close down their doll making company. Due to the instability of the company, the lack of communication, the lack of promised refunds, and the wait times now surpassing 5 years, we strongly urge members to research the current state of this company very carefully and thoroughly before deciding to place an order. For more information please see the Dollshe waiting room. Do not assume this cannot happen to you or that your order will be different.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dollshe Craft and all dolls created by Dollshe, including any dolls created under his new or future companies, including Club Coco BJD are now banned from Den of Angels. Dollshe and the sculptor may not advertise his products on this forum. Sales may not be discussed, no news threads may be posted regarding new releases. This ban does not impact any dolls by Dollshe ordered by November 8, 2023. Any dolls ordered after November 8, 2023, regardless of the date the sculpt was released, are banned from this forum as are any dolls released under his new or future companies including but not limited to Club Coco BJD. This ban does not apply to other company dolls cast by Dollshe as part of a casting agreement between him and the actual sculpt or company and those dolls may still be discussed on the forum. Please come to Ask the Moderators if you have any questions.
    Dismiss Notice

Feedback for Sims

Feb 7, 2008

1. Sims bought a pair of hands from me. Payment was prompt and communication was great. I recommend her without hesitation.

LM

2. Sims bought a doll from me and paid super fast! Very communicative and very friendly! Thank you so very much!

3. Sims bought a doll from me and was super friendly, fast with payment, and overall just very wonderful to deal with! Thank you!

4. Sims split a dollheart cherry blossom fer with me. Fast payment, great communication, perfect transaction! Highly recommend! :)

5. I answered one of Sims' WTB threads in the marketplace, and communication was nearly instantaneous! The transaction itself was as smooth as silk, with no issues whatsoever. I'd definitely answer another WTB from this buyer. :)

6. Purchased a pair of eyes from me! Thanks! Would gladly work with again!

7. Sims purchased a MSD sized dress and a pair of socks. Paid quickly and very nice to deal with. Definitly recommend! ^_^b

8. I just completed a commission for Sims, our second, and I couldn't be happier with the outcome. Super-fast payment and prompt, friendly communications are always the order of the day with Sims. Highly recommend this buyer.

9. ++++positive++++
      Sims bought the pair of RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me again.
      Most nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

10. ++++positive++++
      Sims bought the RuddyPeach Glass Eyes from me again.
      Nice buyer and fast payment~Highly recommend!^O^/

I hope I will trade with you again~Thanks~m(_ _)m

11. Sims bought doll eyes from me. She paid quickly and let me know when the items arrived.
      A pleasure to do business with.

12. Sims bought a Breakaway head from me and everything went perfect! Friendly, good communication, and quick payment. Thank you so very much! :D

13. ~Positive~
      Sims bought a pair of Elf El Archer Hands from me. Paid promptly and let me know when they arrived. Great buyer! ^__^

14. I commissioned a new faceup for my doll from Sims -- her work is just wonderful. She took off the old faceup, which was sealed on with the wrong kind of sealant, and redid his lashes, which were gluey because I'd reattached them one too many times. There's no trace of his old faceup, and the new faceup suits him so well. It's like he's brand new all over again. She's such a pleasure to work with. Thanks so much!

15. Sims did a custom face-up for my Lu-wen and she blushed, sanded and restrung him as well. He is absolutely stunning and I couldn't be happier! :D His face is just so much more expressive and he has become what I envisioned him to be. She was extremely patient with me when it came to the tattoo on his forehead and created a wonderful marking inspired by a picture I showed her. I could go on and on, but I will definitely say that I will be sending others off to her in the future. Can't wait to take pictures!! :) Thank you!!!!

16. I sold a pair of Gumdrop eyes to Sims and it was a great transaction! Super quick payment and good communication, would definitely recommend. :)

17. Sims bought a LittleFee outfit from me, and the entire transaction from start to finish was wonderful! She had great communication, paid promptly, and was a pleasure to work with....thanks so much! :D

18. I bought two Pukisha faceplates from Sims. She was wonderful to deal with, very polite, prompt, and nice to talk to! ^^ Her responses were quick and she kept me up to date with everything, then the faceplates were packaged quite nicely. I would gladly do business with her again if given the chance. c: Thanks again!

19. Bought 3 puki Sugar faceplates from Sims. Very fast responses to PMs and was very friendly during the entire process. The plates arrived in excellent condition, and little candies were even included (which were delicious).

Would definitely purchase from them again!

20. Sims bought a DH top from me, it was a smooth and pleasant transaction, she paid fast and has excellent communication. Thanks so much!!